Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Senate rushes to ramrod horrible legislation and nominees forward.
    It is a team effort to screw us over, I am SO SICK OF THIS!!!!!

I haven't heard jack diddly about illegals on Dobbs in a while now. I hope he isn't giving in.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

April
    I have been checking as well and he is really slowing WAYYYYYYYYY down on illegal immigration coverage.

They shut Lou up months ago, I have reported and discussed this for months on alipac....I've said it over and over and I have sent dozens of e-mails and article on illegal immigration to CNN to see if Lou would report on it and got no response...

We had a thread going on alipac, on the same subject to see if other alipacers were of the same opinion, it was quite long and we all agreed.

I watch Lou everyday only because I keep hoping they will let him again report the truth...I have asked them where "War on the Middle Class" and " Broken Borders" are, he no longer reports on either one.

The two segment above were very short, and not much substance.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    They shut Lou up months ago, I have reported and discussed this for months on alipac....I've said it over and over and I have sent dozens of e-mails and article on illegal immigration to CNN to see if Lou would report on it and got no response...

We had a thread going on alipac, on the same subject to see if other alipacers were of the same opinion, it was quite long and we all agreed.

I watch Lou everyday only because I keep hoping they will let him again report the truth...I have asked them where "War on the Middle Class" and " Broken Borders" are, he no longer reports on either one.
    One would have hoped that Lou would have more fortitude than that however his boss is a globalist.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

One would have hoped that Lou would have more fortitude than that however his boss is a globalist.
    I also reminded people who were pissed on alipac that Lou is under contract, and it is probably good for another 3 years, I'm not possitive but I think he signed a 5 year contract a couple years ago, I remember when he was negociating it....

I wish he could go over to FOX as Glenn did, and tell CNN to stuff it.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I hate to say this but I agree that cnn has muzzled Lou Dobbs. Lou Dobbs and cnn is between a rock and a hard place. If Lou wants to maintain his ratings he will need to keep with his anti illegal reputation that made him famous. if he is muzzled his ratings will crash. it is the public like us that was his audience.
    Cnn ratings are horrible. you can put the entire Cnn programs together and they don't even add up to Hannity or O'Reiley. Fox is hugely dominant now. Lou Dobbs was the only Cnn show that could draw any of FOX viewers and CNN wants to kill it. or at least maim him.
    CNN has the earned reputation as one of the Obama networks, and their ratings show it.

Politically Cnn wants to castrate Lou Dobbs, but will their bottom line allow that?

Either way the only thing I watch on tv anymore is Fox. I really miss Lou Dobbs. I almost feel like writing his shows obituary.

I think Lou has just slowed down on the birthers and illegals for a week or two, Maybe we will see him back on illegals next week, after everything has calmed down a bit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou should check into going to work for fox. Glenn and him would be a great team. Then he could come out and state how CNN censored him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When La Raza's Chief Executive Officer Janet Murguia was on Lou Dobb's show many months ago, she accused Chris Simcox of chasing illegal immigrants with his gun. That accusation by Murguia was an out and out lie of course.

Murguia's lie on Lou's show caused quite an uproar among Minutemen, because Lou did not correct her, and allowed her statement to go unchallenged.

Chris Simcox wanted Lou to allow him to correct her slander, but Lou Dobbs refused Chris's request.

I knew then that Lou was not as much of a friend to the people for legal immigration as I once thought he was.

By the way, did anyone ever see Lou Dobbs, or Hannity, or Glen Beck, or hear Rush Limbaugh, or see any of the Congressmen Senators ever dare to mention that Judge Sotomayor is a member of La Raza?
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast