Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That was the last straw!!

I went to a temp service a couple blocks from my home to apply for a job.....the guy behind the counter said there is no work for me and don't bother coming back....He said they did not have any applications written in English.....That's just an example of whats going on around here.....there's 10 temp services within 5 miles of here that DONT HIRE WHITES....And I can show you right now where there's at least 1,000 Illegal aliens working.....I CAN TAKE YOU THERE RIGHT THIS MOMENT....this has been going on for at least 10 years....Ive been caught in the middle of it!!

What was the name of the temp agency and where was it located?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    What was the name of the temp agency and where was it located?
    This is the official phone number to make a complaint to ICE. At least try it; don't know if they will ever respond, but at least try it.

Report suspicious activity 1-866-DHS-2-ICE
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Get it on video with ANOTHER PERSON, after you look up wire tapping laws, and know your rights. Get video, send it to FOX news.

GET IT ON VIDEO! DO NOT GO ALONE!

Banned
    Contact a lawyer Immediately and sue them for job discrimination. What they are doing Is against both Federal and State laws.......

MW
    Contact the EEOC. Contact information:

The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filing a Charge
    Federal Employees: Please see our fact sheet on Federal Sector Equal Employment Opportunity Complaint Processing.

If you believe you have been discriminated against by an employer, labor union or employment agency when applying for a job or while on the job because of your race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability, or believe that you have been discriminated against because of opposing a prohibited practice or participating in an equal employment opportunity matter, you may file a charge of discrimination with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).

Charges may be filed in person, by mail or by telephone by contacting the nearest EEOC office. If there is not an EEOC office in the immediate area, call toll free 800-669-4000 or 800-669-6820 (TDD) for more information. To avoid delay, call or write beforehand if you need special assistance, such as an interpreter, to file a charge.

There are strict time frames in which charges of employment discrimination must be filed. To preserve the ability of EEOC to act on your behalf and to protect your right to file a private lawsuit, should you ultimately need to, adhere to the following guidelines when filing a charge.

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act (Title VII) charges must be filed with EEOC within 180 days of the alleged discriminatory act. However, in states or localities where there is an antidiscrimination law and an agency authorized to grant or seek relief, a charge must be presented to that state or local agency. Furthermore, in such jurisdictions, you may file charges with EEOC within 300 days of the discriminatory act, or 30 days after receiving notice that the state or local agency has terminated its processing of the charge, whichever is earlier. It is best to contact EEOC promptly when discrimination is suspected. When charges or complaints are filed beyond these time frames, you may not be able to obtain any remedy.

Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) - The time requirements for filing a charge are the same as those for Title VII charges.

Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) - The time requirements for filing a charge are the same as those for Title VII and the ADA.

Equal Pay Act (EPA) - Individuals are not required to file an EPA charge with EEOC before filing a private lawsuit. However, charges may be filed with EEOC and some cases of wage discrimination also may be violations of Title VII. If an EPA charge is filed with EEOC, the procedure for filing is the same as for charges brought under Title VII. However, the time limits for filing in court are different under the EPA, thus, it is advisable to file a charge as soon as you become aware the EPA may have been violated.

For more detailed information, please contact the EEOC office nearest to you.
    http://www.eeoc.gov/facts/howtofil.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Contact a lawyer Immediately and sue them for job discrimination. What they are doing Is against both Federal and State laws.......

HEY THATS A GREAT IDEA......IM GONNA TRY TO HIDE A CAMERA AND GO BACK IN THERE....IF I CAN CATCH IT ON TAPE ILL HAVE PROOF...
    THANX FOR THE IDEA TO RECORD IT....

Please keep us updated. Maybe eventually you will feel safe to tell where you are but now is not a good time because there are people free to come here and learn your intent to expose them.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Our monstrous opponents

This whole thing is disgusting we are all now aliens in our own nation and many of us I am sure spilled our blood protecting lady liberty. I have been denied jobs about 30% of the jobs for which I have applied due to my not speaking, reading and writing spanish fluently. Think about this -- we Americans are being discriminated against now when La Razas are a minority then imagine what it will be like when La Razas are the majority!

Here is an example of what we can expect right from the La Raza Horse's mouth:

In July 1998, Mario Obledo, Chairman California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations, recipient 1998 Bill Clinton Presidential Medal of Freedom said, "We're going to take back all the political institutions in California. In five years the Hispanics are going to be the majority of this state...Anyone who doesn't like it should leave...They ought to go back to Europe."

or this chilling quote:

Miguel Perez, President of Cal-State Northridge's MEChA chapter, said, "The ultimate ideology is the liberation of Aztlan. Communism would be closest. Once Aztlan is established, ethnic cleansing would commence: Non-Chicanos would have to be expelled -- opposition groups would be quashed because you have to keep power."
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Re: That was the last straw!!

Quote Originally Posted by tokken999
    I went to a temp service a couple blocks from my home to apply for a job.....the guy behind the counter said there is no work for me and don't bother coming back....He said they did not have any applications written in English.....That's just an example of whats going on around here.....there's 10 temp services within 5 miles of here that DONT HIRE WHITES....And I can show you right now where there's at least 1,000 Illegal aliens working.....I CAN TAKE YOU THERE RIGHT THIS MOMENT....this has been going on for at least 10 years....Ive been caught in the middle of it!!
    That is against the law and you should honestly be contacting an attorneys.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast