Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: That was the last straw!!

Quote Originally Posted by tokken999
    I went to a temp service a couple blocks from my home to apply for a job.....the guy behind the counter said there is no work for me and don't bother coming back....He said they did not have any applications written in English.....That's just an example of whats going on around here.....there's 10 temp services within 5 miles of here that DONT HIRE WHITES....And I can show you right now where there's at least 1,000 Illegal aliens working.....I CAN TAKE YOU THERE RIGHT THIS MOMENT....this has been going on for at least 10 years....Ive been caught in the middle of it!!
    If you really want the job and it means anything to you, then you need to file a discrimination lawsuit against that org. I'm sick and tired of hearing about this very situation over and over and it turns out, the very people who get blatantly discriminated against always walk away quietly with their tails tucked between their legs, bitching under their breath.

This has set a dangerous and unjust precedence in this country and AMERICANS HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT THEMSELVES for accepting this kind of discriminatory treatment!! The illegals AREN'T DOING IT TO YOU! You are doing it to yourselves! By walking away quietly and not writing letters to your local paper outing these companies for blatant racial discrimination and not filing law suits, this has made this form of job discrimination acceptable now in this country and it is down right despicable and NO EMPLOYMENT AGENCY in this country should be getting away with using LACK OF LANGUAGE SKILLS IN SPANISH as a way to openly discriminate against Whites, Asians, Blacks----AMERICANS IN GENERAL. in favor of Hispanics!! ILLEGAL ONES at that. In other words, these sleazy hiring agencies are flat out telling you that ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM MEXICO have more of a right to work here than YOU do and that you're not wanted in the work place because you only speak YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE!!

Keep accepting getting kicked in the a _ _ everytime you go on a job hunt without even a whimper and you'll keep getting a kick in the a_ _ everytime you go job hunting!! AND worst of all, you set the precendence for the next AMERICAN CITIZEN behind you to be treated the same way. It took Rosa Parks to finally stand up and sit down where she damn well pleased to get the Civil Rights movement moving!!

YOU are having YOUR Civil Rights denied you by these racist hiring agencies that cater to Hispanics to serve the illegal aliens hiding in plain site here taking your job, education and equal opportunities away from you because YOU'RE LETTING THEM!!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

The real problem is that even if he finds a way to get the job...think of his working conditions. The racism and even threats he would be dealing with. I have had to deal with it here. America is not America any more. And the 12million IA they claim is a drop in the bucket...

Tokken,

Before you do surreptious video or audio taping, check with a lawyer in your state. It could be illegal, depending on how you go about it.

Welcome to Alipac. Glad you have joined us.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

I went to a temp service a couple blocks from my home to apply for a job.....the guy behind the counter said there is no work for me and don't bother coming back....He said they did not have any applications written in English.....That's just an example of whats going on around here.....there's 10 temp services within 5 miles of here that DONT HIRE WHITES....And I can show you right now where there's at least 1,000 Illegal aliens working.....I CAN TAKE YOU THERE RIGHT THIS MOMENT....this has been going on for at least 10 years....Ive been caught in the middle of it!!
    Haven't temp agencies capitalized on the illegal immigration boom? Since there is no apparent investigation on these types of agencies, they would function well as a liability shield for employers seeking illegal immigrant labor. That way, if they get caught, they can blame the temp agency. The temp agency can then blame the illegal for turning in fake papers and the temp agency is not required by law to be an expert of visas or authenticity of documents. The illegal can blame you for interfering with his illegal activities! Then YOU can blame the federal government for not deporting illegals en mass. The government then can blame it on lack of immigration reform. Immigration reform can blame it on the economy and say that we need illegal labor to help the economy. And the blame goes around in full circle.

In other words, a perfect setup to allow the sham to keep going.

I am so glad you brought this up. My neighbors wife, who he married for the sole purpose of chain migration works for a temp agency. My daughter is friends with her kid, so I can't just sever the ties my daughter has. Both of them are very nice, but I have suspected illegal activity from next door for years. I know for a FACT that the husband does not claim taxes on his business, and I also know for a fact he pirates DVD's (you know, the guy that sits in the theater during Avatar with a video camera so he can sell the movie way before the actual DVD release), on top of other illegal activities. I had a conversation with the wife and she admitted that her temp agency provided false SS#'s to the illegal workers. Also, on Friday, the husband gave me a ride to pick up our kids from school during thunderstorms. He asked me if the sheriff had knocked on my door looking for him, and if he does, he actually wants me to LIE and tell him that he does not live there.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12