Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    Question: Why aren't the FEDs all over this nonsense, isn't this akin to terrorism etc? Just asking?
    You would think so! But not with this corrupt administration.

Why is Miguel Perez even allowed to spew crap like this! Please tell me he doesn't get paid for writing these cruddy articles! Why hasn't he been investigated as he seems to have inside knowledge?

Banned
    WE have BEEN READY for years So be It

I can't wait for the Colmes interview!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I suppose they think they will have enough foot solders on the ground if this country continues to ignore immigration law for the next five years. I suspect many of these La Raza and mecha militants are anchor babies.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I suppose they think they will have enough foot solders on the ground if this country continues to ignore immigration law for the next five years. I suspect many of these La Raza and mecha militants are anchor babies.
    They are little whimps that couldn't whip a girl In a fist fight. These people have no respect for themselves,much less any other person here on earth. Their sense of ENTITLEMENT Is absolutely amazing

At least for the time being, the DOJ and ATF aren't arming them anymore.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If they are all so brave why did they put their tales between their legs and leave their home countries instead of standing tall and TAKING their countries back ??

All a bunch of lowly cowards shooting their Big Mouths Off while their brains remain unloaded..
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

"Don't cry little liberal progressive! we'll save you like we always have!"
    We'll save your ass, and then you can call us "Barbarians!" again!
    Speak for yourself Steve, as far as I am concerned they are on their own.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't worry folks...mexicans have always had a misguided and perverted sense of arrogance and bravado about them. These LA Raza and mecha anchor brats and invaders are no different. History has demonstrated that Americans have defeated mexicans many times and will have no problems doing it again if it should come to that.

Mexicans are notorious for biting off more than they can chew and then realizing they cannot swallow it all down. This would be no different. I would welcome their efforts to start a “race warâ€

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast