Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Lets see how the latinos in CA. feel when the State is as bankrupt/crooked as Maywood and all freebies are ended because there is NO money .
    Pelosi, Fienstien and Boxer won't em' down. (just to mention a few)
    This might have been true before the election but now these 3 have little power to rip off Taxpayers in the new congress.

Also the Corporations/Businesses are leaving CA. as fast as they can so where are all these people going to find jobs ? They wanted to turn Kaleefornia into Mexico and have suceeded including No Jobs. We will see how that works out.
    I left SoCal 3 1/2 yr's ago....let em' have it.... Along with the 3 stooges. (Pelosi, Fienstien and Boxer)
    I totally agree mkfarnam . CA. will be a good lesson for the rest of our country . Let them go ahead and self distruct !!!

Sorry all you CA. ALIPACERS I really feel for you but I am afraid CA. is a lost cause unless Congress maks some strict Illegal Immigration laws FAST.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    I'm sure the word ethical is not in their vocabulary.
    Nothing in Mexico is ethical.

But I wasn't talking about Mexico I was talking about our our Government cutting freebies and being ethical..forget about Mexico

Kathyet
    I stand corrected. Our government doesn't know the meaning of ethical either. It feels like we don't even have a government.

You can say that again!!!!

Kathyet

Can anyone say Marco Rubio, or the other Minorities that ran as Republicans and won on Tuesday?

Glancing around from east to west, Indian-American Nikki Haley won the governorship in South Carolina, becoming both that state’s first female and first minority governor, and the nation’s second Indian-American governor (the other being Republican Bobby Jindal in Louisiana). Tim Scott, a black conservative Republican, won his race for the U.S. House in SC-1, a district which is over 70% white. Allen West, a black conservative Republican and military veteran, won in FL-22. Marco Rubio, the son of Cuban immigrants, easily won Florida’s three-way Senate race.

Perhaps the greatest gains for minority Republicans occurred in Texas, where Lone Star State voters turned out three Democratic U.S. House incumbents, Reps. Chet Edwards, Ciro Rodriguez, and Solomon Ortiz. Of those three, two were replaced by conservative Hispanic Republicans. Bill Flores crushed Chet Edwards in TX-17 and Francisco “Quicoâ€

[quote="cjbl2929"]Can anyone say Marco Rubio, or the other Minorities that ran as Republicans and won on Tuesday?

Glancing around from east to west, Indian-American Nikki Haley won the governorship in South Carolina, becoming both that state’s first female and first minority governor, and the nation’s second Indian-American governor (the other being Republican Bobby Jindal in Louisiana). Tim Scott, a black conservative Republican, won his race for the U.S. House in SC-1, a district which is over 70% white. Allen West, a black conservative Republican and military veteran, won in FL-22. Marco Rubio, the son of Cuban immigrants, easily won Florida’s three-way Senate race.

Perhaps the greatest gains for minority Republicans occurred in Texas, where Lone Star State voters turned out three Democratic U.S. House incumbents, Reps. Chet Edwards, Ciro Rodriguez, and Solomon Ortiz. Of those three, two were replaced by conservative Hispanic Republicans. Bill Flores crushed Chet Edwards in TX-17 and Francisco “Quicoâ€

"According to exit polls, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) earned 68 percent of the Latino vote in the Nevada Senate race, compared with 30 percent for his Republican opponent." 30% huh! hey thanks Chump!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123