Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Laura Ingraham Listen Now

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't ever make these audios work on my 'puter ---
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately, you have to be a member ($$$) of Laura 365 to listen on line.

Oh, sorry. No way.

If she is in fact against illegal immigration, I am glad, but I fear this last minute conversion of the talk show hosts is suspect.

Where have they been all this time. Where have they been while this travesty has been getting a foothold.

Let me give you another link to listen. Back in a sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanstaafl
    Unfortunately, you have to be a member ($$$) of Laura 365 to listen on line.
    www.kkar.com (local radio station). They stream for free.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Oh, sorry. No way.

If she is in fact against illegal immigration, I am glad, but I fear this last minute conversion of the talk show hosts is suspect.

Where have they been all this time. Where have they been while this travesty has been getting a foothold.
    Shes been right on the money on this issue for a long time.She didnt just convert.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Oh, sorry. No way.

Shes been right on the money on this issue for a long time.She didnt just convert.
    I will confess to be without TV and don't listen to radio much for a few years.

Living in Texas, this has been a dire situation for over 20 years down here - so when I say recent convert - that's my frame of reference. If she hasn't been saying these things since she got on radio - then she is a recent convert to me.

I will confess to only having seen her on TV some - but had never heard her mention this before - the same goes for Rush. I quit listening to Rush when I realized he was just out there propping up the President. Some have said he now speaks out against illegal immigration - better late than never but --

Can you imagine the difference it would have made if Rush had been on this for all the time he has been #1 on the radio? We might not be in the situation we are in -

Sorry, if it seems I am being a little harsh -

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Thanks, I got it and am listening -

I really appreciate the link.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast