Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK John..what is it we can do to help?
    ------------------------

Re: Here's news

Quote Originally Posted by strongbuck
    As a former organizer for the laborers union of north america,here is some truths as I see them.1L.I.U.N.A. is in government recievershipby the justice dept.2L.I.U.N.A. recruits and facillitates staffing of illegal workers at union halls nationwide.3If locals protest they are merged.4This constitutes an organized ongoing criminal enterprise.5This is the definition of a R.I.C.O. violation.6the justice dept is either inept or complicate in these affairs.7only with wide press coverage can thes things come out.8I'm at my wits end and need your help to be a whistleblower. John Buck formerly of Laborers Eastern Region Organizing Fund NYC,NJ,DEL L.I.U.N.A. strongbuck2003@yahoo.com
    Have you tried getting this out in the open through Lou Dobbs? he is really good at exposing these thing, sometimes O Rielly too, and Glenn Beck but he is off the air until I believe Jan 20th

loudobbs@cnn.com
    Orielly@foxnews.com
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    If you have not voted, please vote now!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-141710.html

Yes I have talked to lou on his radio show and he gave me a nice piece of airtime, also was on the radio with chris smith r.nj and even though i'm an independant also gave me airtime.i just expected some followup.i assure you i am what i say i am and union members nationwide are tired of being ignored,overlooked and replaced by a union leadership that has forgotten that Americans are the core of their unions,not the illegal aliens replacing them .I'll talk to anyone,anywhere,anytime.Any help would be appreciated.John Buck formerly of Laborers Eastern Region Organizing Fund NYC,NJ,DEL

To mkfarnham,thanks,maybe if we could get someone from Alipac to go on lou dobbs,hannity or o'reilley with this info that would be some great ratings and at least we could get the conversation started.If you need me or any pertinate info reach me @ strongbuck2003@yahoo.com.Thanks and God Bless America! John Buck

They have e verify right on the front door of carls Jr. and at Mcdonalds now here in Phoenix. AZ .
    I like crals Jr, especially the avocado burger. maybe eating too many of those is causeing the problems for my heart?
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    They have e verify right on the front door of carls Jr. and at Mcdonalds now here in Phoenix. AZ .
    I like crals Jr, especially the avocado burger. maybe eating too many of those is causeing the problems for my heart?
    E-Verify is advertised on the radio everyday in OK.
    ------------------------

TO ALL ALIPAC,Here in NJ our Gov Corzine and state legislators are "mulling"the idea of drivers licences for illegal immigrants.We need to go to Trenton or at least start a petion to stop this insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by strongbuck
    TO ALL ALIPAC,Here in NJ our Gov Corzine and state legislators are "mulling"the idea of drivers licences for illegal immigrants.We need to go to Trenton or at least start a petion to stop this insanity.
    As your politicians why they support discrimination:
    http://immigrantrightsfoundation.org/aboutamnesty.html

There is a printable version at the bottom of this page:
    http://immigrantrightsfoundation.org/takeaction.html
    which you can mail or hand to them
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12