Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lawenforcer? Is this translation accurate about McCain?

Is this translation complete and accurate?

----

TRANSLATED FROM:
    http://www3.diariolibre.com/noticias_det.php?id=21002

New York - The republican candidate for the White House Senator John McCain, promised that if he wins, a day after he is sworn in as a new president of the United States, he will pressure Congress to enact a law immediately in favor of immigration reform.

The candidate that appears today eight points behind his democrat rival Barack Obama, did the pronouncement in an interview that he granted to the Hispanic newspaper La Opinion in Los Angeles. He said not to believe that its position relating to the migratory theme be going to reduce him votes to its presidential career. (? - bad translation)

McCain said that it is completely false that he has abandoned his original commitment to fight for reform (amnesty) for the more than 12 million undocumented immigrants that reside in the United States and that includes the failed proposal of President Bush, to secure the borders first.

"This reform will be a priority in my administration because it is a convincing federal responsibility", added the contender of the Republican Party. "We will undertake immigration reform (amnesty) and on the day after my inauguration, I will ask Congress to reconsider it, although I believe that first we have to secure our borders, set in motion a plan for guest workers that works and to focus on the issue of the undocumented in a humane and compassionate way".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From what Paludo says, it looks like that is the direction he is going.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-120053.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W you can get the same feel for McAmnesty from his private latino town-hall held at the Drake in Chicago .
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-119949.html
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

a few pronouns are wrong. But the message is correct. I'll fix the translation.

Fixed translation.
    TRANSLATED FROM:
    http://www3.diariolibre.com/noticias_det.php?id=21002

New York - The republican candidate for the White House Senator John McCain, promised that if he wins, a day after he is sworn in as a new president of the United States, he will pressure Congress to enact a law immediately in favor of immigration reform.

The candidate that appears today eight points behind his democrat rival Barack Obama, did the pronouncement in an interview that he granted to the Hispanic newspaper La Opinion in Los Angeles. He said not to believe those who say that his position relating to the immigration issue is going to cost him votes for the presidency.

McCain said that it is completely false that he has abandoned his original commitment to fight for reform (amnesty) for the more than 12 million undocumented immigrants that reside in the United States and that includes the failed proposal of President Bush, to secure the borders first.

"This reform will be a priority in my administration because it is about federal responsibility", added the contender of the Republican Party. "We will undertake immigration reform (amnesty) and on the day after my inauguration, I will ask Congress to reconsider it, although I believe that first we have to secure our borders, set in motion a plan for guest workers that works and to focus on the issue of the undocumented in a humane and compassionate way".

sorry about the translation. the software I have commits some mistakes when it translates.
    I will have to fix those after.

LawEnforcer - thanks for the help. Much appreciated

John McCain has every intention of bringing about immigration reform as soon as he gets in the White House. That's what he told a private group of Hispanics in Illinois. We need to get this out to the radio stations and Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck and Laura Ingrahm.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    LawEnforcer - thanks for the help. Much appreciated
    My pleassure. Its what I can do, since I can't participate in most public protests.

Whenever you have something in Spanish that you want translated or given a summary, let me know.

Keep up the good work.

LE.