Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Legality Question...

I was just curious IF anyone knew about Political Advertising Law?
    Out of my own pocket, I was going to put a "condensed" list of the voting records of 2 of our Represenatives in a free news flyer. Because NO ONE is saying or DOING ANYTHING to shine a light on what these 2 have done on Illegal Immigration!
    Senator Tim Johnson doesnt have another Democrat running against him, and Stephanie Herseth (Sandlin) is a Carpet bagger who has a Republican, Chris Lien. I was in his office the other day & talked with his wife, she was AMAZED at the information I produced to her on Illegal Immigration. So, is it LEGAL for me to put that ad in the "FREE" News Flyer or not?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I can't see where it would be a problem. An elected official's voting record is public information.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good for you Patriot P!!!

This is similar to an idea I've been thinking about for awhile now.....a kind of reverse campaign strategy. After reading your post and an article on something similar recently, I realized that this seems to be on peoples' minds and maybe it's time to get the ball rolling on a new way of doing things.

Here's what I've thought, for what it's worth anyway.

Traditionally, everyone has focused mainly on getting folks into office. Don't get me wrong, this is important, of course. However, in this day and age, I don't believe that the traditional way is effective any longer and the focus needs to shift in the direction of keeping people out of office.

The way things are done right now, works to the full advantage of those unfit to hold office. They know that people are so focused on what politicians promise to do in the future, to fix what is wrong, that all they need to worry about is coming off sounding and looking rosier than the next guy. The other guy, in the meantime, is focused on promoting himself with very little effort put into revealing the cons of his competitor.

They also are fully aware of the fact that the MSM will promote them in the most glowing of terms, failing to mention the negatives surrounding them or doing damage control if these things come out, all while minimizing, dismissing and blatantly ignoring their compeition.

By the time campaigning reaches the point where the gloves come off, the truth starts coming out, etc. the very convenient excuses of "dirty politics" and mud slinging combined with counter attacks on their competition comes into play resulting in the notorious "lesser of two evils" vote or a voting public so disgusted or confused that they simply do not vote at all.

The "traditional" way has become so predicatable that the corrupt know exactly how to handle it, how to handle us. Now, more than ever, is the time to reverse strategy on them. do what they don't expect, do what will not be easy for them to deflect, what the media will not be able to hide.

The voting public, for the most part, does not have near enough information presented them about the true nature of those asking to be elected and that needs to change. I believe that if people knew even half of the truth surrounding those wanting to hold office we would begin to see people never being elected a first time, let alone re-elected time and again.

So basically, it is up to us.....the people....to begin reversing the traditional way. When anyone plans to run for anything, it is up to us to gather the facts on horrible track records, questionable character, associations, business dealings, etc. and make sure that our individual communities are informed right away, flooded with factual information presented in a strictly neutral way. The same strategy can be used to expose the likes of La Raza and all of these other racist, ethnocentric groups and individuals for what they really are.

The "change" Obama and the rest talk about is not going to come from the pols. It is going to come from a well informed public...one which has been informed in advance and refuse to even give these people a chance to begin, let alone continue, their destructive and corrupt path at our expense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)