Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Lesbian Columnist Attempts To Convince America Barack Obama Is Not A Girly Man…

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Lesbian Columnist Attempts To Convince America Barack Obama Is Not A Girly Man…

Lesbian Columnist Attempts To Convince America Barack Obama Is Not A Girly Man…

by Ulsterman on April 22, 2014 with 1 Comments in News

Following the ABC Sunday talk show moment that was detailed HERE, the Daily Beast’s Sally Kohn fires off a rebuke to the “wimpy Obama” concern, assuring all who might listen that Barack Obama is a “different” kind of man, and very much in line with the “new” American masculinity.

Here’s a blurb of what Ms. Kohn had to say in defense of Barack Obama’s “new” masculinity:

Republicans can mock Obama for having a ‘manhood problem,’ but they’re woefully out of touch with the new masculinity.
    …Meanwhile, President Obama already has complex terrain to traverse in the space between race and masculinity not to mention all the other aspects of his personality and biography (professor, father, etc.).

Read more in News

« Oh My – “Less Than Half Of Obamacare Enrollees Have Paid”

HEADS UP!!! Obama Hires Top Criminal Defense Attorney »

…But when masculinity itself starts to transform, to acknowledge the problems and even shackles of such strict gender norms and embrace a more open and experimental version of itself, traditional masculinity is defeated from within. When masculinity transforms to become a tall, athletic, African-American liberal who achieves peace and prosperity through words rather than weapons.
    …Our society in general is very conspicuously debating and transforming gender norms at this very moment and changing our individual and collective expectations from fashion to families to intimate relationships and, yes, to politics. LINK
    First, I wish to point out that I made clear to readers that Ms. Kohn is a lesbian, not because that matters anything to me, but because it matters a great deal to her – she has built an entire career around that very specific identity. Given the rather less than adequate quality of her writings, that was likely a wise choice.
    Second, as Kohn waxes poetic on how male identity is in her view, transforming in America (and yet, she has so little experience with such) she also goes to some trouble to make excuses for Barack Obama, stating it’s just so darn hard for him to act more masculine because he was a professor and is a father, as if standing in a lecture hall, or raising kids somehow leaves one’s testicles in a drawer. I am certain a great many men would argue just the opposite.
    Third, Kohn argues that Barack Obama’s less than masculine approach is meant to achieve “peace and prosperity through words”. Ah, and so right now, the world burns because it, unlike America, is being run primarily by men of action who take Obama’s “words” and shove them right back up his “new masculinity” keister.
    Finally, there is the underlying irony of this entire column by Sally Kohn – she appears more masculine than the man she is defending…

“Once again Frank Bennington lives and breathes
    opening my eyes to current events to be researched. Every book D.W. Ulsterman pens is a joy to read with characters who become old friends. As a medical professional, this book rings true with the conspiracies of our government and pharmaceutical giants. After all, if the sick are healed there is no money to be made. Well done D.W., well done.”
    BENNINGTON P.I. “Take Two And Call Me In The Morgue”
    “Take two and call me in the morgue takes Frank Bennington and drops him into the middle of a very big medical industry and government conspiracy, and its a story that I think is very possible in real life. What I also really like about the story is how strong the female characters are. Strong, smart, tough, it’s nice to see a writer who develops multi dimensional characters.
    And then there is Frank Bennington himself. He just keeps getting more and more interesting. His work with the hot tempered priest was great, and then the relationship with the very mysterious Gabriel left me wanting to read more about those two. I hope they work together in the future!”
    BENNINGTON P.I. “Take Two And Call Me In The Morgue”

http://theulstermanreport.com/2014/0...t-a-girly-man/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama is a girly man

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

a “different” kind of man, and very much in line with the “new” American masculinity.
    Well if this is an indicator of the "new masculinity" count me out, perhaps a reason for the high divorce rate.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    Well if this is an indicator of the "new masculinity" count me out, perhaps a reason for the high divorce rate.
    Being of the lesbian persuasion , she already does not think like a normal person so why would anyone care what it says .