Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lets Contact Radio shows NOW!

We need to contact all the radio shows and get them on this right now!

We need to have them help us and rally more people to our cause.

Radio waves will help us crank up the intensity on these senators.

Here is a list of shows, but I know there is more.
    I need help though.

Who is with me?

http://www.talkradiotime.com/

I have called in to several shows recently. Rush is on now, then Sean, Mark Levin, Michael Reagan and others with millions of listeners and the message needs to get out to the masses to call your Senators and say "NO" to the immigration bill.

Call your local talk radio also to get the message out to call as well. Within 24 hours millions of illegal aliens would be legal, at out expense and entitled to more FREEBIES, welfare, FREE EDUCATION, HEALTHCARE, food stamps, sec. 8 housing, and the jobs and wages of Americans would be further under attack.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I have called in to several shows recently. Rush is on now, then Sean, Mark Levin, Michael Reagan and others with millions of listeners and the message needs to get out to the masses to call your Senators and say "NO" to the immigration bill.

Call your local talk radio also to get the message out to call as well. Within 24 hours millions of illegal aliens would be legal, at out expense and entitled to more FREEBIES, welfare, FREE EDUCATION, HEALTHCARE, food stamps, sec. 8 housing, and the jobs and wages of Americans would be further under attack.
    I am emailing as fast as I can. I need help though.

If you can call, please call.
    if you can email, please email.

We need their help to shoot down this bill.

Once this hits the air waves and people hear about it, we will have even MORE people rallying to our side!

Excellent suggestion.

I have added this text to the email alert going out in 6 minutes.

----
    PSS: If you would like to call into talk radio shows to alert other Americans that the battle is happening now and their help in DC is needed today, we have this Talk Radio directory you can use for those calls at this link....

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64997
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was on Rollye James show last night - XM radio - CH 156

I did 20 min.. and SHE WAS WITH US!!!

Tonight I'm after BRUCE WILLIAMS... He's WAYYYyyyyy to soft on the illegal topic... He says he wants the answer.. I'm going to give him my views and help him figure it all out..

For those that are listening to radio shows, please tell us if they are talking about the immigration issue.

For those that are emailing and calling, please tell us your results.

I am working on half a dozen shows right now, trying to get this through.

Please update right away!

Rush is on, one lady screaming now. She is calling these people in Washington criminals. Not sure is speaking about immigration.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Rush is on, the lady caller is extremely upset with lawmakers or lawbreaker supporters. She is calling these people in Washington criminals. Not sure she is speaking about immigration.

break

Anyone been able to monitor the radio shows today?

What has been the topic mostly?

Are they covering the immigration bill?
    Are they encouraging people to call in against this bill?