Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's fire up the ALIPAC Engines again folks!

Morning everyone!

I trust you had a good holiday.

It is Tuesday morning and time for us to throw things back into high gear with our ALIPAC operations.

Are you ready to rumble?!?!?!

News and details coming out within the hour!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rip roaring and ready to go and I'm not even awake yet.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here..Ready !!
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

It has been suggested that I should not call certain senators as I am not in their district (caller I.D.?).........
    To which I answer:

Senator _________ is supporting a bill which affects ME and mine, not just HIS/HER constituents. He/she took an oath to defend the Constitution and protect America. THAT gives me the right to call him/her!!!!

I'm having a hard time getting thru to senators........there lines are busy, busy, busy.

I just use caller ID block then they cannot tell where you are calling from. Call you phone company and ask how. I am on it for the next two days W then I am out of town for another week.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Have been on the boards much because I have been blasting the crap out of my Senators. I am actually trying to get to San Francisco for a face to face. Even if I just show up at the office and wait all day, I will get my point across.

Time to rally today folks.
    Pick up the pace.

People WANT us to get relaxed and complacent. All I say is, lets show them how pissed off we really are!

concerned about lack of news coverage

I was out of town most of the week-end and didn't watch any news, so I'm not sure how much news coverage there was about the immigration bill, or public responses to it. Usually Fox News covers this extensively. So far today, I haven't heard anything. Has anyone else heard anything, and is anyone else beginning to get suspicioius that the networks have been told to zip it?
    Also, where are those lazy Senators today? Does anyone know if they're going to clock in today?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

VROOOOOOOOOOOM! VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

I called the illegal alien-direct line to the senators' offices phone number (they don't actually have senators BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT AMERICANS??!!! WHAT'S UP WITH THIS INSANE COUNTRY??)

It was all in spanish, of course, but I pressed (1) for one traitor senator (durbin) and (2) for traitor obama hussein as the ALIPAC email alert instructed. I told them both that I am an AMERICAN citizen and I'm completely opposed to any amnesty for illegal alien criminals in my country. I was even polite (while seething).

1-800-882-2005

Try it!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast