Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I have been polled once, for the fun of it, I gave opposite answers for who I am voting for. I hope that others have also been having fun with the polls and that they are not accurate.
    Great minds think alike, cayla99!
    LOL I did the same thing!!

I was asked if "John McCain could count on my support" this election.

I said yes, even though I have NO intention of voting for him.

It was fun!!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    cayla wrote:

I have been polled once, for the fun of it, I gave opposite answers for who I am voting for. I hope that others have also been having fun with the polls and that they are not accurate.
    Yeah, I got a call from the RNC the other day. I told the caller that I would not be supporting McCain because he supports a path to legalization (amnesty) for illegal aliens. Yep, I lied. I will be voting for McCain/Palin. I say that with great remorse and a heavy heart, however, it's the only option I see that can stop Obama from being the next President of the United States.
    And that is your right, and your choice, and please don't let anyone discourage you from YOUR decision. And, no, I don't agree with you
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12