Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lets push for a new flag law

Let make a new Law (as much as I hate new laws.

Why not make a new law that fines people that fly a Mexican flag under an American flag on the same flag pole

I believe that the foreign freeloading INGRATES who DEFAME our beloved Stars and Stripes should be DEPORTED and if caught AGAIN at the border, sentenced to HARD LABOR! As for AMERICANS who desecrate Old Glory, I think they are FAR WORSE than the foreign ingrates!

I have better not ever see that in person, you know what I would do.
    I had better not see anyone disgrace or deflamed MY FLAG the USA FLAG.
    I had better not catch anyone BURNING MY FLAG.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

I AM PROBABLY THE WRONG PERSON TO ASK ABOUT FLAGS LAWS. IF IT WERE UP TO ME, FLYING FLAGS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES WOULD BE A FELONY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am erasing this

JAK
    This makes me sooooooooo angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you feel this way...THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't like this country.... THEN YOU UNGRATEFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!(immigrants) whether legal or illegal need to GET OUT!!!!!!!!! Go back to the country you are soooooooooooo proud of!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    This makes me sooooooooo angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you feel this way...THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't like this country.... THEN YOU UNGRATEFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!(immigrants) whether legal or illegal need to GET OUT!!!!!!!!! Go back to the country you are soooooooooooo proud of!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes you took the WORDS RIGHT out of MY MOUTH. Boy, oh boy, like you said if we did that to any other FLAG, WE would be arrested and CALLED " RACIEST " and we would then be SUED for VIOLATION OF their RIGHTS.
    But, yet, we have to sit back and someone disgrace the flag of the USA, where these ILLEGALS come too. What the HELL is wrong here, I dont know about any of you, but, this PISSES me the F off. I will not let someone do this in front of me. They ( ILLEGALS ) are SOOOOO HATEFUL towards the USA and the citizens maybe they ought to get the F out of my COUNTRY.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

At one time we wouldn't have tolerated this. I remember in the early 70's while stationed in Okinawa a communist group went to The United States Civil Administration office and took down the American Flag and stomped on it. They all marched away and got on a bus and a U.S. representative followed them onto the bus and ordered the bus driver to go to the local police station and arrested every one of them. They were charged with trespassing and destroying U.S. property.

Re: Lets push for a new flag law

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    Let make a new Law (as much as I hate new laws.

Why not make a new law that fines people that fly a Mexican flag under an American flag on the same flag pole
    This is, uh, racist.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    At one time we wouldn't have tolerated this. I remember in the early 70's while stationed in Okinawa a communist group went to The United States Civil Administration office and took down the American Flag and stomped on it. They all marched away and got on a bus and a U.S. representative followed them onto the bus and ordered the bus driver to go to the local police station and arrested every one of them. They were charged with trespassing and destroying U.S. property.

Yes I totally agree with you.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast