Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LET'S TAKE IT TO THE STREETS

We want to get together, to rally, to make our voices heard, to be visable, to see a large turnout of Americans. Well, we can take it to the streets in our own cities and neighborhoods.

Get out, start walking, like precinct walks, leave flyers, door hangers, or whatever and tell people to start doing something. Supply the names, phone numbers, fax numbers, email numbers, snail mail addresses and briefly outline the major points of this AMNESTY BILL.

Include the 24 hour deal where they will have a social security number and forever more be supported by us, the Americans. Mention a few other points. The FREEBIES, FREE HEALTHCARE, FREE EDUCATION ETC.

LEAVE OUTSIDE OF MAILBOX OR ON FRONT STEPS, JUST LIKE THE POLITICAL BIG SHOTS WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST DO AS THEY COME AROUND FOR OUR SUPPORT.

If you have any recent news article about illegal alien crime, you could include that. I have several things to choose from in this area - MS 13 gang murder, drunk driving, drugs and money, 3 fugitives in one home, oh the list goes on.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have you seen the numbersUSA tool? I haven't done it, yet, but supposedly you can connect up with other members locally.

No Sam, but I will look. I have been passing out flyers and information for over a year now, and have realized that the more you contact the people the more the outrage grows. We need to work both the Senators, legislators and the citizenry, some of whom are still either "clueless" or just apathetic or just don't know what to do. We need to help them along and provide the contact information as well as the devastation of the AMNESTY to every American.

So, thank you.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    No Sam, but I will look. I have been passing out flyers and information for over a year now, and have realized that the more you contact the people the more the outrage grows. We need to work both the Senators, legislators and the citizenry, some of whom are still either "clueless" or just apathetic or just don't know what to do. We need to help them along and provide the contact information as well as the devastation of the AMNESTY to every American.

So, thank you.
    It is called "member connection" and is in the upper right on your actionbuffet.

I just checked this out on my action buffet. In order to use the
    Members Connection area, you have to give them your name
    and email address which will be posted so others in your area
    can contact you. I really want to do this but do not like to post
    my name and email address for everyone to see. There should
    be a safer way to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debby
    I know. That is why I haven't done so myself.

I do not wish to give out that information either.

Jeremiah 29:11

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Georgiapeach, good work, and excellent idea. It is Rose Festival week and I plan to be handing out some fliers in downtown Portland (I know, I am simply asking for it, but....I just have to).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Debby
    Hi there,

I am registered for the members connection. I believe that only other members in your congressional district who have signed up for this option can see the list of members and their e-mail addresses. There are 9 or 10 listed in my district. I actually just sent an e-mail a few days ago to see if there are any others who would like to get together to collect signatures for I-966 here in Washington. It is an initiative to deny non-federaly mandated benefits to illegal aliens.

kammie wrote:

I am registered for the members connection. I believe that only other members in your congressional district who have signed up for this option can see the list of members and their e-mail addresses.
    Right you are kammie! Thing is that anyone can sign up at numbersusa, register for the members connection, view the list, copy it and leave with your info to be used later however they may choose. I think that is why there are only 14 names on my list....people are leary of putting their info out there! It would be much safer and more practical for NumbersUSA to request a group leader in each district volunteer as rally organizer and supply that person only with the individual contact info. I am going to remove my name from the list now because no one else on the list had the desire to contact me about putting something together. I imagine the entire list will disappear within the week if no one steps up to open the dialogue...