Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lets Talk Reconquista, Today At 5PM, PST

Is the Reconquista alive and well? Is it a Myth? Is it being taught in our Schools and Universities? Do you have a State, City or Neighborhood that has been taken over by Reconquistas? Are you being disrespected by illegal aliens who think this is their land, stolen from them by, YOU? What roll is La Raza playing in the Reconquista. Are you sick of all the illegal alien reconquista demands? Well I am and I hope you will join me and help me expose the truth about the myth in the minds of those mislead believers.

Join me on www.blogtalkradio.com/minuteman_nation

Help me expose the truth by calling in or chatting with other listeners.

The call in number is 1-646-478-5004

Join me each Saturday at 5 to discuss the illegal immigration crisis in our Country!! Chat with other listeners during the show!

AE

Welcome to ALIPAC. Wish I could be there, but the kids want to get out for the weekend, with gas prices, our summer has been limited lately. If I click the link later, will it give me a playback?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Thanks for the welcome, I don't get here to often, yes you can go to the link and play the archived shows. I know how it is with gas costing the way it does. Have a fun week-end with the kids, AE. Maybe I will see you in the my chat room in the future.

Sierra was just going to post, sorry was working.

If anyone has good info on the Academia Sensimillas please send or post. Hope I spelled that right.

Or if you have anything on he reconquista movement, hope to hear from you.