Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Why would they care that the ruling class elites in Mexico treat their poor very badly when it appears to be the goal of our government to ignore what we want and need and give our hard earned money away to illegals and the wealthy.The American middle class will soon be the very poor if things do not change.
    The American middle class is very close to being very poor right now.

April
    Yes the back of the middle class is being broken more everyday by the very people elected to work for us and stand up for our best interest......oh yeah thats right we are still in the twilight zone where wrong is considered right........... and right is overruled by the corrupt.

God save us all!!!!

Welcome back Skip! haven't seen you for a while!

gearing up for the big fight we are more than likely going to have this year I hopel!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Where are the liberals these days, and yes MSM would rather cover serious topics like Sarah Palin's latest appearance at a slaughterhouse.
    IMO pennies won't go as far as a huge shipment of used shoes and underwear sent to the president to be distributed amongst the people. And pennies are not as personal a gift as worn clothing. An American is in danger of going naked just to help the Mexican poor. Of course that would probably start World War III or XI or whichever one we are on now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Privately, Mexican officials are furious with Bush for not doing more to investigate and stop the flood of assault weapons coming in from U.S. gun shops and gun shows. One senior Mexican official said the weapons made up about 90% of the cartels' arsenals.

And Mexico continues to accuse Washington of doing far too little to diminish the southbound flow of billions of dollars in laundered drug proceeds and drug precursor chemicals, even though both are addressed in the initiative.
    Is it our fault that Mexico cannot control those drug shipments to this country to begin with and then gripe about laundered money and arms coming back? Why is everything wrong around the world our responsibility?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Where are the liberals these days, and yes MSM would rather cover serious topics like Sarah Palin's latest appearance at a slaughterhouse.
    IMO pennies won't go as far as a huge shipment of used shoes and underwear sent to the president to be distributed amongst the people. And pennies are not as personal a gift as worn clothing. An American is in danger of going naked just to help the Mexican poor. Of course that would probably start World War III or XI or whichever one we are on now.
    I would be considered a liberal by some,and I'm right here beside you...fighting for my nation. Make sense? It's not about liberals except those of them who, like many who claim to be conservatives, would sell their souls for a quick profit. That greed is not reserved only for "liberals". This isn't about liberals vs. conservatives. This is about those of us who love this nation...and those who don't.

PM, I have to agree with your thinking. I consider myself conservative in some things and liberal in others, according to what I am being fed by MSM. Have not yet decided if I am a libcon or a conlib, but what I believe in is this country and am disgusted that our national dignity has been so compromised for political gain, decisions made for political expediency and to hell with the people.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Welcome back Skip! haven't seen you for a while!

gearing up for the big fight we are more than likely going to have this year I hopel!
    Why Thank You SOSADFORUS.

I just got back from my all expense paid vacation in Iraq.

It is good to be home.

R/ Skip

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    PM, I have to agree with your thinking. I consider myself conservative in some things and liberal in others, according to what I am being fed by MSM. Have not yet decided if I am a libcon or a conlib, but what I believe in is this country and am disgusted that our national dignity has been so compromised for political gain, decisions made for political expediency and to hell with the people.
    Agreed. The fact that some of us are conservative and some are considered liberal gives us a healthier nation historically. Checks and balances. Somewhere along the way, those checks and balances seem to have gone by the wayside for all intents and puruposes. For me, it's about my nation and my American brothers and sisters. I am for America and Americans first...all others second. If that makes me a conservative, so be it; if that makes me a liberal, so be it--people can add whatever label to that they wish.

I couldn't care less if the warrior beside me (and make no mistake, I am a warrior) is a man or a woman, black or white, conservative or liberal, gay or straight...as long as he or she has an undying love and loyalty to this nation and a fierce determination not to see her fall to greed and disgrace at the hand of those who would see her brought to her knees.

Sometimes, I see too much blame heaped on the heads of liberals and Democrats. While I agree that many of them have the wrong idea in this war on illegal immigration, not all of us do. I have also seen those who proclaim to be conservative or Republican rush to the auction block holding our beloved nation by the hair of her head to sell her out to the lowest bidder.

To argue about these points is, in my opinion, divisive and counter-productive. It's not about Dem or Repub, lib or con...it's about Americans. We are a family of sorts, and can and will quibble among ourselves, but you can rest assured when someone "comes after" one of my American brothers or sisters or my nation...I stand beside my family and the rest can burn in H _ _ _!

Welcome home Skip!! Now take a real vacation in your own country.
    And good point, PM. Years ago in Sociology 101, one of points I remember most is if a group does not need to band together to counter a threat from outside that group, they end up squabbling amongst themselves. We had the theat on 9/11 but the mishandling (like putting duct tape on windows to protect from blasts; red, orange and yellow alerts; a natural disaster like Katrina where toxic trailers were either given to the people or sank into the mud in Arkansas, over a thousand of them) and the continual spouting of terrorism has made us wonder about the open borders and path to citizenship policy that is so counter to everything this admin. has promoted. We are not dumb. And perhaps we are squabbling with those illegal alien promoters who have no allegiance to this country, its laws or its people, including various elected officials. Perhaps on the surface we are squabbling amongst ourselves but the outside threat we see is a continual invasion that is destroying this society.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast