Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hang my head in shame and embarrassment!! On behalf of all Californians...I apologize to all of my fellow American citizens for the idiot we have as a Governor!!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

JAK
    Well, your not alone CostaMesaMan! Salazar is just as bad in Colorado!!!

He would like to roll the red carpet out for the illegals. I hope and pray the people of Colorado SEE HIS TRUE COLORS AND VOTE HIM OUT OF OFFICE WHEN THE TIME COMES!

I am hoping and PRAYING that Allard will do the right thing!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think I am tired...and I don't mean to sound like a "defeatest", but what are we going to do IF this bill passes both the Senate and the House!? What course of action will we have for any hope of preserving America's soveriegnty?
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    I think I am tired...and I don't mean to sound like a "defeatest", but what are we going to do IF this bill passes both the Senate and the House!? What course of action will we have for any hope of preserving America's soveriegnty?
    I think we need to stay United, and never give up no matter what happens. We need to always remind the tyrants they own this piece of...legislation and those guest workers belong to them.
    Boycott all businesses that use the invaders - don't do business with them.
    There is no law (yet) that saying we have to eat their e-coli or buy their junk.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

CostaMesaMan, Don't get discouraged, get mad! Get mad at the audacity of these Senators who are pushing an agenda despite the strong opinions of the American citizens.

This Bill won't get House approval.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

MW
    I don't like Arnold either, but unfortunately he was much better than the other option available during the last California election.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12