Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter from Tom Tancredo

Here is a letter (form letter of course) that I received from Tom Tancredo after a contribution. Notice the way he states his mission without waivering or fence sitting. His position is out there for all the world to see. No pandering. Just straight talk.
    I love that in a politician!

Dear Fellow Conservative,

Thank you so much for your contribution to Tancredo for a Secure America, and thank you for your generous expression of support for me to run for president!

As you know, I have now officially declared my candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination. Your personal vote of confidence played a very important role in helping me make that decision!

With your continued help, I am going to campaign hard in the weeks and months ahead on the key issues facing our nation and our party: securing American's borders, blocking any amnesty for illegal aliens, preserving our national sovereignty and reclaiming the Republican party for small-government conservative values.

The power of our ideas and the support of patriots like you are going to fuel a very exciting campaign. No matter how much the Beltway Establishment wants to bury immigration as an issue this year, I can tell you that we are already succeeding in pushing it to the front of the national debate.

And wherever I go, Americans of every background and political affiliation tell me of their support for our uncompromising "Secure the borders first, " no-amnesty position.

Thank you, again for your contribution, your commitment to our cause, and your friendship.

P.S. If you can possibly make another contribution to "Tancredo for a Secure America" today, I would be deeply grateful to you! We are rolling up our sleeves and organizing in Iowa and New Hampshire. Your special gift will be a big help to us in these critical states. And remember, you can also make your contribution on-line at :
    www.teamtancredo.org. Thanks again!

Sincerely, Tom Tancredo

April
    And wherever I go, Americans of every background and political affiliation tell me of their support for our uncompromising "Secure the borders first, " no-amnesty position.
    Thanks for listening to us and GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tom!!!!

Sounds good, It's going to be a hard choice between him and Hunter but at least we have two goods guys running on our side!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Thanks for listening to us and GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tom!!!!
    I agree!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tom T.

Hate to gloat, but I get to vote for this guy every two years. (Colorado 6th District)!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTom!!!!!!!!!

extex

Re: Tom T.

Quote Originally Posted by extex
    Hate to gloat, but I get to vote for this guy every two years. (Colorado 6th District)!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTom!!!!!!!!

extex

You have no idea how much I envy you!
    Lucky for us we will all be getting that same chance soon!

April
    GOOOOO TOM!!!!

Tough Decision

I'm in South Dakota, but I've called Mr Tancredos office a few times to THANK him for what he is doing.
    I would like everyone to notice this ONE....VERY IMPORTAND point:
    Mr Tancredo is NOT an ATTORNEY!
    Now look at the OTHER NOMINEES, look at thier Bios and see what they were before becoming "PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS".
    Also look back at our previous Presidents & what they were, and compare what they accomplished. It is quite amazing...BUT, VERY RELAVENT!
    God Bless
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

April
    PatriotofPast wrote:

I would like everyone to notice this ONE....VERY IMPORTAND point: Mr Tancredo is NOT an ATTORNEY!
    I agree it is a very important point and another one is Tom CONSISTENTLY stands for what the American people want no matter WHAT other politicians are doing!