Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Research the Mohawk Carpet of Dalton, GA suit, they were sued under the RICO statute for hiring illegals knowingly, and the suit was settled in the millions.

Perhaps a letter to Chris Kobach for a class action suit against LG?
    Cool. I didn't know about Mohawk Carpet and didn't think of Chris Kobach. Well then we can sue all Federal, State, County, City and other Local governments under RICO for outsourcing janitorial and maintenance (including grounds) to illegals? It's way past time!

AFSCME WE'RE COMING FOR YOU! TRAITORS!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

I have to think that there would be an employment lawyer (some only defend companies, others employees) would be able to put together a class action something.
    Has anyone filed a wrongful termination complaint with the Alabama State board of labor?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

With a group and a possible class action and possible big bucks and possible big press, maybe. In recent decades it seems that lawyers have all just gone to where the money is and I have known people at deaths door due to the action of their employers' who got totally screwed by lying lawyers. So choose wisely. Do research.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

A lot of companies will do what they call cutbacks and hire through temp agencies. That allows the companies to cutback health benefits, pensions, etc. The temps work for the temp agency and basically are their responsibility.

I would investigate the temp agency. Years back I remember reading an article where a temp agency had provided fake social security numbers, etc. for their illegals.

I looked at wehirealiens for the state of Alabama and found LG listed for hiring illegals back to 2006 and there were complaints last year. Also, the temp agency is listed.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GR
    Yet again illegal aliens are more important than Americans who are out of work and loosing their livelihoods?

These people are driving Americans into extinction.

If they succeed, who will they move to extinction next - the past waves of illegal aliens - un-worthy cohorts of theirs - enemies of theirs - other nation's people, so they can reward their cohorts?

Where does it end?

And how will they get paid, not that they need a regular pay check for some eons, but power and money seem to go hand in hand, so they'll be looking to get their share of both off the backs of someone and some groups of someones.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123