Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Liberal Cries Over Murrieta Protestors: “I Could Feel Their Hate In My Bones” 0

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Liberal Cries Over Murrieta Protestors: “I Could Feel Their Hate In My Bones” 0

Liberal Cries Over Murrieta Protestors: “I Could Feel Their Hate In My Bones”

Broadcast live streaming video on Ustream

Author
    TellMeNow

15 hours ago

Demonstrative of Liberal ideology and lack of thought process, one whiny Liberal was recently brought to tears over just how mean and nasty a group of Americans were that didn’t agree with her personal beliefs.
    You can see that the woman was clearly upset that these poor little children that are flooding our nation’s borders have literally no place to go and rather than take them in, the protesters would have them sent back home. Obviously a Christian the woman took to leaning upon God in order to shame them into her mindset – but her plan had an adverse effect.
    Just as she told them they’re horrible people, the crowd began to chant “USA, USA, USA,” so loud she could no longer be heard.

Regardless of age, those that willingly chose to break our nation’s laws are immediately classified as criminals and should be treated as such. There is no excuse for the current border crisis and while girls like this only make matters worse.
    She wants to throw the bible at those who feel differently, then maybe she should remember that it was Jesus who said to render unto Caesar what is Caesar’s. Jesus made it clear that mankind was to follow man’s laws so long as it didn’t violate God’s law, and borders within a country have been respected and fought over very seriously since the beginning of time.
    What do you guys think of this woman’s “holier than thou” attitude? Does she have a point? Let us know in the comments below.
    H/T: Mr. Conservative

video at link below

http://tellmenow.com/2014/07/liberal-cries-over-murrieta-protestors-i-could-feel-their-hate-in-my-bones/

Whiny idiot, she doesn't think of all the poor little American Children in this Country does she!!!

Last edited by kathyet2; 07-08-2014 at 09:40 AM.

What a little actress. Her tears are so fake and she commits one of the greatest sins by attempting to sit in judgement over the souls of the Americans protesting the Obama sponsored illegal alien invasion of America!

The bible is clear that people should not steal nor covet thy neighbors and illegal aliens break both of those commandments!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hate to say it, but I think 'feeling the hate' is the least of her worries. People can only tolerate so much. There IS a breaking point. I don't see any of this ending pretty.