Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Liberals Want Us To Feel Bad For Speaking English

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Liberals Want Us To Feel Bad For Speaking English

Liberals Want Us To Feel Bad For Speaking English

Posted By Frank Camp on May 30, 2014

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” – Marcus
    Aurelius

Several people have said this before me, but I’ll parrot the sentiment: liberalism is a mental disorder. Either that, or liberals are all criminal masterminds, whose winding intellectual capabilities transcend my thinking. Perhaps it’s a bit of both. There is a certain insanity that comes with ideas like socialized healthcare, while at the same time; much of liberal ideology is really just a foil for a grander scheme. The lowers (your average, everyday low-information liberal voter) seem to actually believe the propaganda spit out by the highers (the leaders of the liberal movement). In that way, they are not so much insane as sadly ignorant. The highers are the masterminds. They lie like it’s a bodily function.

Every liberal idea is built upon an alternate agenda. Decipher the code, and you can understand the real motivation behind their seemingly insane ideology. For instance, according to Breitbart, a California state senator believes that teaching children in English is…get this…tyranny.

The Chairman of the California Latino Legislative Caucus [Ricardo Lara] believes requiring schools to teach kids in English is a form of ‘linguistic tyranny’ that needs to be abolished.”

Here’s a quote directly from the horse’s mouth—sorry, the Caballo’s mouth:
    “[It's] linguistic tyranny, where we [politicians] decide what language our kids are going to learn.”

I could talk about how learning English in an English speaking country is necessary to survive. I could point out how it’s linguistic tyranny (to use his term) to expect an English speaking country to cater to people who refuse to learn the language of the nation in which they live. Or, I could just call him a moron for believing something so idiotic in the first place. All of those are valid points, but I want to know why. What is his motivation?

As I see it, the motivation behind ideas like Senator Lara’s is to denigrate what it means to be American. Liberals hate America as it is. They want a Marxist paradise, which conforms to their world view. But, as Saul Alinsky (the terrorist who is much admired by Obama) knows very well, to create a new nation, one must first destroy the old nation.

Part of every nation’s identity is its language. By targeting American English, the extremist left is trying to devalue who we are as a people. They are dressing it up as inclusionist policy, but in reality, it’s an insidious ploy against America as a sovereign nation. It’s the opposite of inclusion, it’s divisive. The left wants a homogenized world in which we are all sharing, no one is rich, nothing belongs to anyone, and we all give every penny to the federal government—because, we all know that the Feds know best what to do with our money.

Targeting English is just one piece of a much larger plan to devalue our nation, so that it can be molded into a Marxist utopia. By telling us that we are being cruel to force English on our children, the left is attempting to make us feel bad, so that we don’t fight their encroaching ideology. And those who dare to fight are called racists, and xenophobes.

Don’t feel bad. This is America, and we speak English.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/5925/liber...jaAR7fSyPeh.99

All our immigrants had to speak English and they did with great respect. With years of illegal immigration everything changed. There are jobs all across the USA where we now have to speak Spanish in order to get hired. There is no reason that any American should be forced to speak a foreign language in order to get hired unless it deals with international business.

There are over 200 languages spoken in the US and English is the one language that ties us all together. This catering to illegals has gotten way out of hand and only builds resentment amongst us. Why should any American feel like a foreigner in his own Country? We can't put up with this any longer!!!

The Chairman of the California Latino Legislative Caucus [Ricardo Lara] believes requiring schools to teach kids in English is a form of ‘linguistic tyranny’ that needs to be abolished.”
    This is insane. Do they really think we will allow our children to be taught in a foreign language just to please illegals who refuse to learn the language of the land? This is the height of stupidity and ignorance.

[QUOTE][ liberalism is a mental disorder. Either that, or liberals are all criminal masterminds, QUOTE]

I believe the above states it clearly, for nearly 40 years the left have brainwashed our society via public schools and media, at some point many Americans will have had enough and then the dividing of our country will begin, liberalism is like a cancer it grows and destroys anything in it's path.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.