Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Libtalker Calls For Beheading Of Conservatives

Libtalker Calls For Beheading Of Conservatives

Libtalker Calls For Beheading Of Conservatives - YouTube

Published on Nov 27, 2012 by radioequalizer

The Radio Equalizer: Brian Maloney - Mike Malloy 26 Nov 2012: ...these Tea Bag bastards who by the way, I just wish they would all just go away - or, like in Passover, I just wish there was an angel of the Lord that would pass over - instead of killing the first born in all the households of Egypt just wipe out all the Tea Baggers. Just, you know, the terrible swift sword, just [Mike makes exaggerated "swishing" sounds] - lob their heads off!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And what radio stations carry this show? I am a supporter of free speech, but this fiend Mike Malloy is advocating for mass political murder of conservatives!

When and where is this show broadcast? Mike Malloy has his freedom of speech but we also have our freedom to fight back.

Can some of you get us the details on who his sponsors are and who is broadcasting this murderous filth to the masses?

W

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)