Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He's my best guess for McCain's VP.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Man I hope he gets thrown out on his ear.Lindsay that is,BIG TIME.Diane Fienstien's next.Old Tedddy's on his way out.poor fella.This is a great time for us if we can get this scum out of Washington.

One more thing if we can get Ron Paul in office.That would be a dream!
    I..

In too many states citizens are left with candidates on all levels who have the same views on illegal immigration, just like we are now faced with in the primary Presidential Candidates. There is little daylight between the two on their push for amnesty. We the people are left without too many choices now.

Keep getting the people to rally to the call for action against these open borders sellouts.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dubsak20
    Man I hope he gets thrown out on his ear.Lindsay that is,BIG TIME.Diane Fienstien's next.Old Tedddy's on his way out.poor fella.This is a great time for us if we can get this scum out of Washington.

Hi dubsak20, WELCOME! I would looove to have Ron Paul in office too!

Welcome dubsak20 to Alipac.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the warm welcome ,Folks
    Rob
    I..

MW
    dubsak20 wrote:

Ron Paul is in office. He's a Texas Congessman.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The problem is that Graham has about seven times the amount of money his primary opponent has.

ninety six percent of the time, the candidate that spends the most wins.

W

Any updates?Any exit poll predictions.Is he getting the tar knock out of him?
    I..

Witherspoon beat Graham in a recent unscientific Greenville County straw poll, but I haven't seen any recent polls. If anyone has, please post.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast