Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Lindsey Graham Wants Republicans To Unendorse Donald Trump

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lindsey Graham Wants Republicans To Unendorse Donald Trump

Lindsey Graham Wants Republicans To Unendorse Donald Trump
    “If anybody was looking for an off-ramp, this is probably it.”

06/07/2016 02:07 pm ET | Updated 12 hours ago

Paige Lavender
    Senior Politics Editor, The Huffington Post

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is calling on Republicans who have endorsed the party’s presumptive nominee, Donald Trump, to take it all back.

Graham said Trump’s recent racist comments about an Indiana judge with Mexican-American heritage were “the most un-American thing from a politician since Joe McCarthy.”

“If anybody was looking for an off-ramp, this is probably it,” Graham told The New York Times. “There’ll come a time when the love of country will trump hatred of Hillary.”

The senator expanded on this idea Tuesday during an interview with NBC News’ Hallie Jackson.

“There are a lot of people who want to be loyal to the Republican Party, including me,” he said. “But there’ll come a point in time where we’re gonna have to understand that it’s not just about the 2016 race, it’s about the future of the party and I would like to support our nominee. I just can’t.”

“Every person in the Republican Party’s got to make their own decision,” Graham added. “I am going to focus on the House and Senate. I am going to focus on helping my colleagues in the House and Senate ‘cause I can do that enthusiastically.”
    X

Republicans have criticized Trump’s claim that U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel has been biased while presiding over a case against Trump University because he is Latino.

“I couldn’t disagree more with a statement like that,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said Sunday.

Speaking to Trump’s rhetoric regarding Curiel, Graham told Jackson: “I don’t think that Donald Trump personally is a racist person … but he is playing the race card.”

Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) told Newsradio WGAN that Trump’s comments made supporting the candidate “very difficult.”

“Those kinds of comments are very serious to me,” she said. “They are completely unacceptable, and what they indicate — which is why I think this is so serious — is a lack of respect for our judicial system and for the separation of powers doctrine that is enshrined in the Constitution.”

But while many have condemned Trump’s remarks, some — including House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) — are still supporting the candidate.

“Claiming a person can’t do their job because of their race is sort of like the textbook definition of a racist comment. I think that should be absolutely disavowed. It’s absolutely unacceptable,” Ryan said before noting he would still vote for Trump.

Igor Bobic contributed to this report.

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0ca5c7b5038c2
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is your Amnesty Gang of Eight at work against our country. Way to go, Lindsey, to show your true colors this soon? Honestly, you're dumber than a rock and more transparent than a watch window at Sea World.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

From article:

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.
    Editor is Arianna Huffington.

So unprofessional and dishonest which is not surprising. Look what she said about the women's rights movement in 1973:

In 1973, Arianna (as Stasinopoúlou) wrote a book titled The Female Woman, attacking the Women's Liberation movement in general and Germaine Greer's 1970 The Female Eunuch in particular. In the book she wrote, "Women’s Lib claims that the achievement of total liberation would transform the lives of all women for the better; the truth is that it would transform only the lives of women with strong lesbian tendencies."[13]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianna_Huffington

So the woman "editor" who wants to call Trump a a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, and misogynist believes that women who want equal rights and equal pay only do so because they have lesbian tendencies.

For younger voters who weren't around in 1973, I suggest you use the google on each and every person accusing Donald Trump of being a liar, xenophobe, racist and misogynist. You'll be quite surprised but much better informed if you will please do that. These are the reptiles of our nation, the globalists, the open border supporters, the people who don't care about you, they don't care if you have a job or a good education, they don't care if you have a safe school, work place or marathon, they don't care about our national security or our national debt. What do they care about? Well, they care about money and electing politicians who will do their bidding, whatever that may be.

Shame on you Arianna Huffington. Shame, shame, shame on you.

The attendance of anti-Trump Senator Lindsey Graham is an obvious sign that Bilderberg will be scheming on how to prevent Trump from defeating Bilderberg’s chosen candidate – Hillary Clinton.
    A Bilderberger too!

BREAKING! Trump Issues BLISTERING Response to Lindsay Graham Saying He Won’t Support Him

BY TRUTHFEEDNEWSMAY 6, 2016
    In response to Lindsay Graham stating he will not support Donald Trump, Trump took no time in firing back in classic Trump form!

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-trump-...port-him/1542/

Lindsey Graham and the Republican establishment created the environment for someone like Donald Trump to energize and actually represent the Republican voters who feel ignored, taken for granted and unrepresented.