Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They caught the killer of the famous juggler from Ester's Follies in Austin. He was Hispanic probably illegal. He killed this talented young man just because he witnessed him stealing electronics from an apartment. The same day some illegals kidnapped a mother and child and were holding them ransom untill the father of the probable anchor baby paid off his drug debt. The day before they found a brothel run by and for illegals. The girls worked there as slaves with the threat of just disappearing if they complained. In the same paper a jerk off professor with a mail order degree (probably) was saying that in 20 years the white house would be the brown house........ Why are people not noticing this crap.
    P.S. I wonder if that 29% felony rate would climb if anchor babies were added. You bet it would!

I think the fact they're here illegally and the fact they've killed people are not connected. Because you cross the border without permission to be here makes you no more predisposed to kill than if you're a schizoid actor, or a depressed mother of four... The point I was trying to make is that if you're a an illegal alien who happens to be a murderer, you ought to be judged on an individual basis for that murder. After all, to kill someone is a serious thing, and most people don't just kill at the drop of a hat.

Also - no one is saying they deserve special rights. No one ever said that. If someone accuses them of murder, then the burden of proof is on the state. Otherwise, they should be processed by immigration like the rest of the illegals and either issued a temp visa or deprted, depending on what the government finds appropriate; this is how we do it.

Is it fair to say we're more enraged that they're illegal, than that they actually, you know, killed someone?

Lets make a list of Americans killed by Americans and see which one is longer. We have bigger problems to worry about.
    All men are born with a nose and ten fingers, but no one was born with a knowledge of God.

I think the fact they're here illegally and the fact they've killed people are not connected.
    Yes it is connected. If they were not here, they would not be killing Americans.
    Lets make a list of Americans killed by Americans and see which one is longer. We have bigger problems to worry about.
    NO, lets not because you are missing the point and defending illegal immigrants. They should not be here and Americans should not be suffering at their hands. We need to take up for ourselves and remove every last one of them. They are not innocent and here just to do a job. They make up 1/3rd or our prison population. That's just the ones that have been caught. They are not in prison because of minor violations. They have committed felonies, fraud, murder, rape.... Criminals are criminals and every illegal alien is a criminal.

The punishment for illegally entering the United States is deportation! We need more enforcement to keep up with all the illegal alien criminals and that will solve that problem. Believe me, it's coming because the people want it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're right. We have enough native born Americans commiting terrible crimes. So, we don't need to import more trouble with illegals.

I believe the purpose here is to show that illegal immigrants are slightly more prone to "spontaneous" acts of aggression.

I think the fact they're here illegally and the fact they've killed people are not connected.
    I disagree. I think that people who have no respect for the laws of this country ARE MORE APT to commit violent crimes. Illegal immigrants have proven they have no respect for the laws of this country by coming here illegally.

The numbers of felons who are illegals in our state and federal prisons also refutes your statement.

Or maybe they just want a job?... What percentage of illegals come here to commit a murder? And what percentage of them are just looking for work so they can make their lives a little better...

But, I suppose I'll play along...

So, if you say that illegal immigration and murder are connected, clearly, you must have some quantitative evidence indicating that, and a fairly sophisticated system of statistical analysis from which to derive that data...
    All men are born with a nose and ten fingers, but no one was born with a knowledge of God.

Mr. Left's
    Is it fair to say we're more enraged that they're illegal, than that they actually, you know, killed someone?
    YES. It is ABSOLUTELY FAIR to say that we ARE MORE ENRAGED when an ILLEGAL ALIEN kills an American Citizen. If they had not been allowed to enter our country ILLEGALLY the murdered Americans might not, and PROBABLY WOULD NOT have had their right to the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness taken away from them.

It IS the job of the president and Congress to uphold all of our laws including immigration laws which exist primarily to protect the safety and well-being of the citizens of the United States.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MrLeft
    Or maybe they just want a job?... What percentage of illegals come here to commit a murder?
    Now you're being disingenuous.

First: Coming into a country to take a job from another person is a form of theft. And we won't even get into the fake documentation, SS numbers,etc. which is fraud. So, they just want a job, but at what cost to the citizens of the country?

Next: Now that is one of the most ridiculous statements I have "heard" in a very long time. The answer - in short, is "who knows"? From my limited knowledge on the subject of murderers, I would say that the only one I can think of are "hit men", who have a specific "target". Having said that, I have no clue as to the intentions of the MS-13 gangs.

So, if you say that illegal immigration and murder are connected, clearly, you must have some quantitative evidence indicating that, and a fairly sophisticated system of statistical analysis from which to derive that data...
    There is data on this board showing the incidence rate of illegals in prisons. I will not throw out numbers, until I can post ones that are correct.

Here is a website for you to check out:

http://immigrationcounters.com/

Here is the article I was looking for:

• In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide (which total 1,200 to 1,500) target illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants (17,000) are for illegal aliens.

• A confidential California Department of Justice study reported in 1995 that 60 percent of the bloody 18th Street Gang in California is illegal (estimated membership: 20,000); police officers say the proportion is undoubtedly much greater. The gang collaborates with the Mexican Mafia, the dominant force in California prisons, on complicated drug distribution schemes, extortion, and drive-by assassinations, and is responsible for an assault or robbery every day in Los Angeles County. The gang has dramatically expanded its numbers over the last two decades by recruiting recently arrived youngsters, a vast proportion
    illegal, from Central America and Mexico.

• The leadership of the Columbia Li’l Cycos gang, which uses murder and racketeering to control the drug market around L.A.’s MacArthur Park, was about 60 percent illegal in 2002, says former Assistant U.S. Attorney Luis Li. Frank "Pancho Villa" Martinez, a Mexican Mafia member and illegal alien, controlled the gang from prison, while serving time for felonious reentry following deportation.
    There is even more reading - Here's the link: (Now, I'm going to bed)

http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/back704.html

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Mr. Left's
    YES. It is ABSOLUTELY FAIR to say that we ARE MORE ENRAGED when an ILLEGAL ALIEN kills an American Citizen. If they had not been allowed to enter our country ILLEGALLY the murdered Americans might not, and PROBABLY WOULD NOT have had their right to the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness taken away from them.

It IS the job of the president and Congress to uphold all of our laws including immigration laws which exist primarily to protect the safety and well-being of the citizens of the United States.
    I would agree with that... but let's focus on the real issue here... As for the supposed connection between immigration and murder which you say you believe exists... I'd like to see some statistical evidence of that.

Sure, immigrants who kill American citizens deserve a harsh penalty, to say the least... but how can we make a categorical judgment against those who come here illegally with regard to actual, behavioral, murderous tendencies?

Because you cross the border without permission to be here makes you no more predisposed to kill than if you're a schizoid actor, or a depressed mother of four...
    Actually, if you bother to research the analogy you so carelessly laid out, you'll see that people with atypical brain chemistry 'issues' are no more likely to commit acts of violence than are those w/o such thing.

By lumping people into groups as 'schizoid' or 'depressed mothers'...etc. you are labelling such people using deragotory generalizations.
    ...Wow, what an incredible disservice to your fellow humans that suffer mental illnesses. Humans that come from every corner of the world and live in every country. Do some research: www.nami.org

You can't make an argument against generalizations, by using... generalizations.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast