Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LIST OF VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS...A MEMORIAL

Dear ALIPACers,

I saw an article on another thread about someone killed by an illegal alien. So more people see this plea for help, I've included my reply here since most people will likely never see the other.

So these deaths of our fellow Americans are not forgotten, please email me when you identify someone killed by an illegal so I can include them on the VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS MEMORIAL (that I've hosted on OJJPAC.org. since about 2005.)

The link is here if you want to view what I'm talking about:

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

Your eyes and ears are vital to identifying victims that will otherwise be forgotten...the government does not keep these statistics...which is why I do.

The memorial ensures that their deaths cannot be forgotten...and be certain there are many people who don't want these names to be known or counted because it documents and is undeniable evidence as to Congress' malfeasance in failing to protect the American people.

And if you have time, print out the list of the dead and send it to your public officials. Or if you email them, send the link to the memorial.

Let's not let these victims of illegal aliens-- men, women, children, and infants die in vain.

Pro patria,

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Thanks Steve for pulling all this together. Statistics are probably running into the hundreds of thousands, but because there are so many sanctuary cities that don't ask immigration status or check a criminal's background.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MY GOD THIS LIST IS HUGE. WHY HASN'T THE GOVERNMENT DONE ANY MORE THAN THEY HAVE.

WHY AREN'T THESE VICTIMS FAMILIES TAKING THE US TO COURT?

CAN'T THEY BAND TOGETHER AND START ONE OF THE LARGEST LAW SUITS IN US HISTORY?

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Steve, how far back does this list go? The oldest entry appears to be from mid-2006, except for USBP Agent Alexander Kirpnick, killed in 1998 while arresting illegal alien drug smugglers,.

I notice the name is missing for the illegal alien who finally earned a long prison term in North Carolina, but only after his 17th vehicular homicide.

Paidmytaxes, welcome to ALIPAC. A Google search for "victim" on ALIPAC turns up about 12,800 entries.

An ALIPAC search for "victim" turns up about 5355 entries.

A significant percentage of those entries refers to the victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

To answer your question Minuteman...

I started the list in 2005 or perhaps 2006. The list only includes Americans who have been killed or murdered by illegal aliens. The reason for this is that there is not enough time to research and add Americans injured by illegal aliens.

My goal is to keep the list of dead and murdered as current as possible (and I believe it is the most current list of victims).

In the past, some other good folks have/had websites that did a good job of listing some prior victims (dead and injured) so I chose not to add these names. Some of these sites are no longer updated or only list more high profile deaths, which is why I focus on ALL "recent" deaths that can be identified.

There are a few names of victims from earlier years which have been added by request of the victim's family or due to recent news tories about their past cases.

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

Steve, here's my thread where young Timothy Wolf just got murdered by an illegal alien from Honduras. You may want to add him to your list. Even though they are trying hard to cover up the fact that this killer was an illegal alien, he is on immigration hold and my Senator said he found out he's an illegal alien.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-155923.html
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    If our lousy government did their job, these American citizens would not have been killed.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Thanks Tiny...

I will list the victim in the article you linked this week.

Dixie also send a couple of victims via pm and I will list those too.

Good job!

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC