Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Listen and learn

Well, I have shared, over my years here, with all, the anals of what goes on around my complex. It has been of importance to me, simply because we know most of our neighbors are here illegally, it is what has led me in this direction to try to help with the problem of illegal immigration.

So, we have this new manager, and he is social and loves to chat. Nice guy, legal, honest and all. He came over after I called about our back doors lock needing to be reinforced. I mentioned how we had asked for this to be done over the past several years, with both past managers, and it never got done. The most recent one, we were told by his kids that he quit and they were going to move.

New manager (Guillermo) said "well, no he was told he had to quit and had to move away (by the complex owner)". He then began to tell me about how they went to make the rounds to collect back rents from people, and the tenants would tell him to tell the landlord that they did not owe him anything that they had paid with money orders to Luis (last manager). However, Guillermo said these people were unable to read or write, and Luis would tell them to leave it blank and he would fill it out for them. So since he was one of them, they trusted him, and the money never made it to the landlord. To date, he embezzled over $6,000.00, part of which he explained away that he was robbed by a big black guy (his own words) at a store parking lot (yet he never called police?) when he was on his way to take the money to the landlord......

Apparently the manager prior to this other one also had left the job when some money came missing.....

Again, this manager said to me "this make me feel bad, I think people say to me these are your people and you are like them", "they cause so many troubles and I feel bad, I want people to know I am not like them".

I was really floored, but yet not surprised, I told this manager that people here know Mexico has been troubled with corrupt governments for a while, and then when some people live in that all their lives, they see it as an ok thing to do the same, be the same way (we know not all do I assured him). However, America is heading this way too, we have so many corrupted politicans, and so many people in big business being caught in corruption.

We then talked about how his family had been hurt by NAFTA, how his dad and uncle had a brick making business (his parents had a farm and his dad worked on the side to make money doing this for his brother). He said when NAFTA came, his dad said, that big American companies moved down there and began making bricks with cement (cinder blocks, masonary bricks) and put them out of business, his dads farm too from big business farms. I agreed it damaged their economy, and it has been taking it's toll here.

He last told me that he knows of many people who came here illegally, who already owned homes and property in Mexico, but came here to make more money, are getting tired of paying "so many bills" just to live here and figured since they had their houses and property now paid for, they would take all the money they could and just go back. Yes, I hid my disgust and listened, but it enraged me since so many of us here have had our incomes watered down or lost due to illegal immigration, and cannot even make enough to get a home of our own, while working honestly in our own nation....but he is an honest nice guy, and I did not want to blow up and take it out on him.

Lesson here, listen, keep your tongue and learn. This is where you can get stuff verified (oh, like the woman he told me about in one unit that had money, but she got a social service agency to pay three months of her rent for her, he knew this was wrong, but she laughed and told him they were "stupid" for not checking, they felt sorry for her)....
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    To say that America has forced Americans to stand down while many of America's government agencies have HORDED ILLEGAL ALIENS is an understatement.

I too have heard many things from people who are here legally, and who seems to "need" to get off their shoulders the reality of what their race is doing against the will of patriotic Americans.

It's amazing what they will tell you to "confirm" what you've already experienced.

Many times it's fellow Americans who have fought against those of us who have literal negative experiences "with" these illegal aliens all around us.

Though, thankfully the numbers of fellow Americans against us are now lowering quickly, and that mind set seems to be a matter of the past.

Let me just say that I am aware of many very patriotic Americans who confront illegal aliens, in their own language, and tell them exactly what they know about the illegal alien activities against America and Americans.

To say the least, it's a very sobering situation for the illegal aliens to be confronted by someone who speaks to them in their race's language and tells them exactly what they need to hear from a patriotic American's point of view.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    In the case of this landlord and prior manager, the landlord is from Iraq, and the manager was hurting his own people in the process of bilking the landlord of this money. This manager was a member of one of those churches that shared a building with another church, he claimed to be a Christian. So far I have met few illegal aliens who claimed that, have actually changed their ways, as one would expect someone who was truly "saved" (I am unsure what these churches teach about salvation/redemption). My experience with this all is that they go, behave publically, make this claim, yet their ways of corruption stay the same (the drinking, womanizing, pedophilic ways and of course the to one is their illegallity in this nation. The last, the way I believe it to be, is if I was had been involved in a criminal act 20 years ago, became saved, I would be encouraged to turn myself in, but no, they do not encourage these people to go home and come back the right way to show any integrity....
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)