Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Listen:Trump, Hillary Moves Slow on Everything, We Will Have Softening On Immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Listen:Trump, Hillary Moves Slow on Everything, We Will Have Softening On Immigration

Donald Trump was on the Laura Ingraham Radio Show today.

Laura reads the new Fox News Poll that says 77 percent of people want some path to legalization. (I do not believe this. This is Rupert Murdoch and WSJ manipulation)

Donald Trump says they have to stabilize first, there is Phase 2.

Trump says quite a bit of " softening" will occur.

LISTEN to Donald Trump today:

http://www.lauraingraham.com/b/Trump...382297476.html

Also, Betsy McCaughey on CNN said Donald Trump recognizes that he would be the President but there are 3 branches of government who will work need to work on comprehensive immigration reform.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What Trump laid out is the best plan, the best that he can disclose or advertise. People need to remember that all of these illegal aliens are criminals. They've all broken not only US immigration law but many other laws as well. First you get the ones with records, infractions, something that they were cited for out. Trump thinks there are millions of these people, and I agree that there are millions, and in the meantime, while you're getting the cited criminals out, you'll find other criminals with their group that haven't been cited yet. You get them all out. Then you get all the aiders and abetters and helpers and runners who police will be able to identify as they're rounding all these cited ones out, and at the same time deporting all their families with them, families removed as a single unit, no child left behind, and you get them all out at the same time.

Do this aggressively while at the same time getting all the visa-overstays out. While you're doing all that enforce the law which means when you see or find or know of an illegal alien, you arrest them and deport them families intact, no child left behind, whether they've been cited for crimes or not.

Trump also wants to get all the illegal aliens on one form of welfare or another out of here so he can get them off the taxpayers books to get rid of that $113 billion a year expense. So, all of these illegal aliens will be gone.

This is going to happen quickly, quietly, methodically and efficiently.

Then who is left?
    Last edited by Judy; 09-01-2016 at 03:12 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump: Immigration Stance Will Soften, 'Do it in a Humane Way'

Thursday, September 1, 2016 01:31 PM
    By: Theodore Bunker

Donald Trump delivered a speech on Wednesday sticking to his hard-line policies on immigration, but on Thursday morning the Republican presidential nominee said he'll be "softening" his stance on the issue in a radio interview.

"The line last week [was] you were softening on immigration, then you come out with a very specific, very pro-enforcement plan last night. Where's the softening?" talk-show host Laura Ingraham asked Trump during the broadcast.

"Oh, there's softening," Trump responded. "Look, we do it in a very humane way, and we're going to see with the people that are in the country. Obviously I want to get the gang members out, the drug peddlers out, I want to get the drug dealers out. We've got a lot of people in this country that you can't have, and those people we'll get out."

"And then we're going to make a decision at a later date once everything is stabilized," Trump continued. "I think you're going to see there's really quite a bit of softening."

Bradd Jaffy ✔ @BraddJaffy
    Trump this morning: "Oh, there's softening ... I think you're going to see there's really quite a bit of softening."
    6:54 AM - 1 Sep 2016

Trump's 10-point immigration plan includes building a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border that Mexico would pay for, and it doesn't mention any immunity to protect certain illegal aliens from deportation, according to The Hill.

"To all the politicians, donors and special interests, hear these words from me today: There is only one core issue in the immigration debate and it is this: the well-being of the American people. Nothing even comes a close second," Trump said in his Wednesday night speech in Phoenix, Az.

When pressed recently by CNN's Anderson Cooper on parts of his immigration policies, Trump responded by saying "it's a process."

"You can't take 11 at one time and just say 'boom, you're gone,'" Trump said last Thursday. "I don't think it's a softening. I've had people say it's a hardening, actually."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/don.../01/id/746286/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you Jean for the story.

As I mentioned earlier, that poll could not be accurate unless it was crafted to get that outcome. Laura throwing that out at Mr. Trump could only misled people as to what the American people really want.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Laura reads the new Fox News Poll that says 77 percent of people want some path to legalization.
    No one can convince me this is true. If the Pope himself told me this, I'd call him a liar to his face! I'd sure like to see the facts on how this so-called poll was conducted.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn