Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Listening to J.C. Watts on Hannity

. . . why can't this man run for president???? This is the point: He is an intelligent black man and would get my vote in a HEARTBEAT!!

I could care less about Black or White . . . I want common sense men and women in my government!!! I saw him in person at my church 15 years ago and truly thought he was an amazing man.

He is common sense, smart and a great speaker who relays information flawlessly. He is a true Christian and a family-oriented man.

He might be my write in in November!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I agreed with you until recently. I think maybe he's thrown down a race card now though

May 27, 2008 -- FORMER congressman J.C. Watts is behind a major push to launch an all-news channel for black people.

The network, tentatively called Black Television News Channel and slated to launch in early 2009, already has an agreement with Comcast cable to be carried in several cities with large black populations including Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, Washington D.C., Atlanta and Baltimore.
    http://www.nypost.com/seven/05272008/tv ... 112648.htm
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like him a lot too.

This is weird though - his Wikipedia page has been really cleaned up. There used to be a reference about his first daughter, who was born out of wedlock. the child was raised by his uncle, and there was a small scandal about it at one time. I can't quite remember, but I think Watts tried to cover it up.

That's all gone, and it says he is under consideration as McCain's running mate/
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I could care less about Black or White
    He apparently doesn't share your view.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Arizona, where the illegals are slithering away
    To be honest: I get a better impression of JC Watts than I do Obama.
    StarshipTrooper<div>
    </div><div>Things happen for a reason.</div>

If J.C. Watts wants to protect his heritage in a nice, professional way, I don't have a problem with that. He is still far better a choice than any of the three we have had!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    If J.C. Watts wants to protect his heritage in a nice, professional way, I don't have a problem with that. He is still far better a choice than any of the three we have had!!
    Until I hear the messages that the black TV is sending, I can't object.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Until I hear the messages that the black TV is sending, I can't object.
    I don't really have an issue with it either as long whites can also have a white only TV stations or networks protecting OUR "hertiage" in professional way... But of course that will never happen because it would be "racist".
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee