Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A little more information on Lou Dobbs

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=3676

Lou’s Mexican American Wife.
    They have been married 25years and have two biracial children.

Lou’s Mexican-American Mother-in-law

Lou’s Mexican-American Father-in-law

Lou, his wife, his 96 year old mother, and his father-in-law.
    They all live with Lou.

Dobbs: U.S. Could Deport All Illegals
    CBS News
    May 3, 2007

(CBS) He has never called for the deportation of all illegal immigrants, but Lou Dobbs believes the U.S. could pull off such a feat if it really wanted to.

The CNN anchor, whose stance against illegal immigration has helped raise his ratings but also fueled criticism, speaks to 60 Minutes correspondent Lesley Stahl this Sunday, May 6, at 7 p.m. ET/PT.

Dobbs is against amnesty programs for illegal immigrants and the president’s guest worker proposal, so Stahl wonders whether Dobbs thinks the government could deport all illegal immigrants. “I’ve never called for their deportation,â€
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

But they are Legal.

If true , at least they aren't illegal immigrants. I still watch and Like Lou Dobbs, he usually speaks with good sense , and is out front, which is more than I can say for other Liberal Media

Re: But they are Legal.

Quote Originally Posted by maggieb
    If true , at least they aren't illegal immigrants. I still watch and Like Lou Dobbs, he usually speaks with good sense , and is out front, which is more than I can say for other Liberal Media
    Mr. Dobbs IS married to a woman with Mexican heritage. Look it up.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

I love how those few facts about him are often omitted by the pro-illegals. once that comes out it shuts them down instantly. Those who choose to keep going only reveal how foolish they truely are.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kneemow
    I love how those few facts about him are often omitted by the pro-illegals. once that comes out it shuts them down instantly. Those who choose to keep going only reveal how foolish they truely are.
    Actually it doesn't shut them up , they refere to her as a vendido or coconut

Which is basicly calling her an "Uncle Tom"

I've seen it dozens of times , anyone that is part of the "community" but
    isn't for illegals gets called names , just like we do

My Grandaughter is also part Hispanic, my son marrying into a Hispanic legal family. I don't want my grandaughter to ever lose her heritage and always be proud of who she is. I never want her confused with being illegal. That is not who she is nor will ever be. The same goes with my legal Hispanic Inlaws. There ancestors came here in the correct manner and worked hard to assimulate and become citizens.
    I do not think that anyone here at Alipac has any kind of hatred for any culture or race.
    Apparently neither does Lou Dobbx.
    -- John Wayne</div>

My daughter-in-law is American-Mexican and my very first grandchild (almost 4 months old) is American-Mexican.

When my daughter was killed by a drunk driver in Phoenix on 11/27/05----the first person to show up at the scene was a Hispanic man. While she was still alive, he covered her with his shirt and stayed with her until the emergency workers arrived.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I am so sorry Bren4824.
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I am so sorry Bren4824.
    Thank you, it is definitely a very difficult hurdle to live with.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Let me take a moment to remind everyone that stops in here - the believers, the disbelievers, and the simple bystanders, that, as I have said on numerous occasions before...

The issue is not a trivial, consequence-free, issue. People's lives - American lives - have been affected, too many times and often times, very severely. We aren't complaining about NOTHING!

We have members and posters that, from a stroke of luck and desire, found their way here to share MANY, FAR TOO MANY accounts of personal injury, loss of property, loss or displacement from jobs, and even, deaths to close friends and family. Illegal immigration is not a victimless crime!

Bren4824, and all the others here having a similar experience, by default, find themselves in an elite and precious group. It is SO important that all our members and observers hear and understand the experiences that have been imposed upon you and your families. God Bless.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast