Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Let me take a moment to remind everyone that stops in here - the believers, the disbelievers, and the simple bystanders, that, as I have said on numerous occasions before...

The issue is not a trivial, consequence-free, issue. People's lives - American lives - have been affected, too many times and often times, very severely. We aren't complaining about NOTHING!

We have members and posters that, from a stroke of luck and desire, found their way here to share MANY, FAR TOO MANY accounts of personal injury, loss of property, loss or displacement from jobs, and even, deaths to close friends and family. Illegal immigration is not a victimless crime!

Bren4824, and all the others here having a similar experience, by default, find themselves in an elite and precious group. It is SO important that all our members and observers hear and understand the experiences that have been imposed upon you and your families. God Bless.
    Wait, my daughter was not killed by an illegal.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Oh, sorry. I'm probably confusing your experience with another here - 'my bad'. Rest assured, unfortunately, we do have people here that have had such an experience - not to mention a lot of other bad stuff. But, hey, just goes to show, the Admin/Mod people here are humans too.!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12