I had to vent, and say something we all know, but, well just have to go there every once in a while.

At the store today, very busy. Came down the main aisle, where they direct you, towards the produce department from the "IN" doors. As we approached where the bagged salads were, my daughter went to walk towards it and grab one, right in front of us was a display of grapes on sale.

There stood a boy, about 9, who looked like he was getting a bag of them for a parent...NO, he stood there, looked defiantly right at me, and grabbed a small handful and shoved them into his mouth, and casually walked away.

Surprised (should I have been these days?), I looked to see who he walked up to, who the parents were. As I rounded to the section where tropical fruit was, I saw him, he backed in behind his parents and brothers. I nicely said to the father "excuse me, but your son has been taking grapes and eating them". He stood there, moving the cart out of my way, nodding his head and smiling, which is not what I was asking, and, since he did NOT understand me, what I did have to say was falling on deaf ears, and there was no way the kid, or his older siblings were going to say anything to the linguistically challenged parents.

Then feet beyond them was the produce guy, and I mentioned to him, and he rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders and just grunted in an annoyed fashion (maybe a "what can you do?" thing?).

This is not an uncommon thing at this store, since they also sell all manner of foods bulk. I see this, along with the adults, helping themselves, pretty much every single time I am in there. No one at that store does anything (I spoke to one of their clerks and manager, who looked at me like they just wanted to pat me on the head and send me on my way).

We have all witnessed this behavior, and either the offender, or the parents of the offenders speak a lick of English and or, play ignorant and lead you to believe they don't.

We have this entire generation of those anchor babies, growing up with apologetic social workers, school officials and others, who claim it is about "cultural misunderstandings" or differences. The stores will only occassionally call on police for help, and then the rest of us are left to deal with these kids, whose parents are ignorant to their behavior, and the adults who continue to slide by our laws, making life for the rest of us difficult.

We are expected to obey the laws, our kids are held to better standards by ourselves, and also by all around them, yet the children of illegal aliens are allowed to perpetrate petty, and eventually serious crimes on all of us, with almost no accountability.

And they all, and the OBL crowd, wonder why we feel the way we do about them all?

That's ok, the more people in this nation get tired of seeing it, the more likely the hammer is going to come down on this lousy government who have let this go on too long, from the people, and then there will be you-know-what to pay for these people and their OBL handlers.