Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: LIVE Steam: Donald Trump Rally, Golden, CO

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LIVE Steam: Donald Trump Rally, Golden, CO

More rallies today for Donald Trump. This event is being held in Golden, CO.

RSBN link.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vSc-7d...3ABAkI4enVBdOy
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 10-29-2016 at 01:27 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DONALD J. TRUMP EVENTS

- SATURDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2016 -

GOLDEN, CO

Donald J. Trump
    12:00 PM

- SATURDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2016 -

PHOENIX, AZ

Donald J. Trump
    Phoenix Convention Center
    3:00 PM

Donald J. Trump will hold a rally at the Phoenix Convention Center.
    Doors will open at 12:30pm.

- SUNDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2016 -

LAS VEGAS, NV

Donald J. Trump
    The Venetian
    11:00 AM

GREELEY, CO

Donald J. Trump
    University of Northern Colorado
    4:00 PM

ALBUQUERQUE, NM

Donald J. Trump
    ​Atlantic Aviation
    7:00 PM

Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 10-29-2016 at 01:22 PM.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

​16,286 watching at RSBN link.

From twitter page 'golden trump'

Ashley KilloughVerified account ‏@KilloughCNN 3 hours ago Golden, CO
    The scene here in Golden, Colorado, before Trump takes the stage.

Corey Piper ‏@c4piper 3 hours ago
    Overflowing crowds in Golden, CO at Trump rally!!

MicroSpookyLeaks™ ‏@WDFx2EU7 3 hours ago
    At the rally in Golden, CO. Traffic backed up for miles, people cheering for Trump

Michael Delauzon ‏@MichaelDelauzon 3 hours ago
    Massive line in Golden Colorado for Trump Rally.

Chris SnyderVerified account ‏@ChrisSnyderFox 3 hours ago
    First campaign stop of the day - Trump takes the stage in Golden, Colorado

Jill ColvinVerified account ‏@colvinj 2 hours ago
    The scene here in Golden, Colorado, where Trump is holding his first rally of the day.

Noah GrayVerified account ‏@NoahGrayCNN 2 hours ago
    Golden, CO- A Native American in headdress and "Team Trump" shirt watches Donald Trump speak

Donald J. TrumpVerified account ‏@realDonaldTrump 50 minutes ago Colorado, USA
    Departing Golden, CO. for Arizona now - after an unbelievable rally. Watch here: http://bit.ly/2f3wsxwInside
    Overflow:
    (video within tweet)

https://twitter.com/search?q=golden+...Ctwgr%5Esearch
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OH my God!!! Look at the turnout!!! Oh thank you Golden!!! Thank you Colorado!!! Thank you Jean for posting the beautiful pictures of the Trump Supporters!!!!

Trump is going to win Colorado!! I feel it in my bones!! I sure hope so, anyway!!!

This is so exciting, I can't hardly stand it!! I think he's going to win Michigan, too!! Maybe Minnesota as well!! Are you all watching what is happening in those two states?? I saw rising numbers and posted that Trump should go there and he's got Rallies in Michigan scheduled for Monday!!! So they see it, too!!

GO TRUMP GO!!!!
    Last edited by Judy; 10-29-2016 at 05:02 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Thank you Jean for choosing to post the lovely pictures to this thread.

More rallies, more beautiful Americans to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    OH my God!!! Look at the turnout!!! Oh thank you Golden!!! Thank you Colorado!!!

Trump is going to win Colorado!! I feel it in my bones!! I sure hope so, anyway!!!

This is so exciting, I can't hardly stand it!! I think he's going to win Michigan, too!! Maybe Minnesota as well!! Are you all watching what is happening in those two states?? I saw rising numbers and posted that Trump should go there and he's got Rallies in Michigan scheduled for Monday!!! So they see it, too!!

GO TRUMP GO!!!!
    People need to ignore the media and others using psychological mind games. He can win.

The Clinton game is unraveling, thread by thread.

Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 10-29-2016 at 05:05 PM.

Yes it is, GeorgiaPeach. It's unraveling because he wasn't real thread to begin with. It was fake thread, fake cloth, phony baloney all the way, nothing real, everything is Smoke and Mirrors in the Clinton Crime Machine. Time to get them off our stages, out of our offices, out to pasture somewhere and let the FEDS worry about them from now on.

GO TRUMP GO!! We want a "bright, clean future" led by a brilliant man with tremendous common sense and an unwavering loyalty to the American People named:

Donald J Trump!!!

VOTE TRUMP! VOTE TRUMP!! VOTE TRUMP!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

- OCTOBER 29, 2016 -

​IN COLORADO, DONALD J. TRUMP PLEDGES TO END THE CORRUPTION IN WASHINGTON

“What Makes Us Exceptional Is That We Are A Nation Of Laws, And That We Are All Equal Under Those Laws – Hillary’s Corruption Shreds That Foundational Principle.”

**Remarks As Prepared For Delivery**

Real change also means getting rid of the corruption in Washington.

As you have heard, it was just announced yesterday that the FBI is reopening their investigation into the criminal and illegal conduct of Hillary Clinton.

This is the biggest political scandal since Watergate, and it is everybody’s deepest hope that justice, at last, can be delivered.

Hillary has nobody but herself to blame for her mounting legal troubles.

Her criminal action was willful, deliberate, intentional and purposeful.

Hillary set-up an illegal server for the obvious purpose of shielding her criminal conduct from public disclosure.

She set-up this illegal server knowing full well that her actions put our national security at risk, and put the safety and security of your children at risk.

To further cover-up her crimes, she bleached and deleted 33,000 emails after a Congressional Subpoena, made 13 phones disappear – some with a hammer, lied to Congress under oath, lied to the FBI, and then two boxes of email evidence went mysteriously missing.

She even pretended not to know that the letter “C” meant confidential information that was classified.

As the recent release of a memo from one of Bill Clinton's closest associates demonstrates, the Clintons have turned the government into a scheme for personal profit.

The Clintons even saw the deadly disaster in Haiti as an opportunity to cash-in.

The WikiLeaks revelations have revealed a degree of corruption at the highest levels of our government like nothing we’ve ever seen before – including a candidate who boasts to donors about having a public position for the voters, and a private position for Wall Street.

Hillary put the office of Secretary of State up for sale and, if she ever got the chance, she’d put the Oval Office up for sale too.

Hillary should have been convicted long ago.

That the legal process has been taking this long is incredible.

And now it’s reported that the Department of Justice is fighting the FBI – that’s because the Department of Justice is trying to protect her.

97% of Department of Justice employees’ presidential contributions went to Hillary Clinton.

There are those, and I happen to be one of them, who think Hillary offered Lorretta Lynch a reappointment as Attorney General.

Perhaps that was what Bill Clinton was doing in the secret meeting on the tarmac in Arizona.

He said it was to play golf, but he never played, and it was over 100 degrees.

This is what we mean when we call it a rigged system.

Now the Attorney General is fighting the FBI for doing what was right – but what should have been done many months ago.

Perhaps, through this other investigation, they found what may be some of the 33,000 missing and deleted emails Hillary tried desperately to destroy, even going so far as to use digital bleach.

The stakes on November 8th could not be higher.

A vote for Hillary is vote a to surrender our government to public corruption, graft and cronyism that threatens the very foundations of our Constitutional system.

What makes us exceptional is that we are a nation of laws, and that we are all equal under those laws – Hillary’s corruption shreds that foundational principle.

Public Corruption is a grave and profound threat to a Democracy.

Government corruption spreads outward, like a cancer, and infects the operations of government itself.

If the corruption is not removed, then the people are not able to have faith in their government.

It deadens and saps the spirit of civic participation.

Corruption decays our trust in institutions and our legal system.

When the outcome is fixed, when the system is rigged, people lose hope. They detach. Our society becomes unplugged and unhinged.

When the powerful can get away with anything, because they have the money and the connections to rig the system, then the laws lose their moral authority.

Hillary believes money and power – not truth and justice – should rule the day.

As FDR once said, government by organized money is just as dangerous as government by organized mob.

This is what we often see in Third World countries – where the governments are often run by a small handful of corrupt people for their personal enrichment.

Corruption is corrosive to every institution of government, and it must be stopped.

Restoring honesty to our government, and the rule of law to our society, will be my highest priority as President.

We must save the America.

That is why My Contract With The American Voter begins with a plan to end government corruption and take our country back from the special interests.

I want the entire corrupt Washington establishment to hear and to heed the words I am about to say.

When we win on November 8th, We Are Going To Washington, D.C. And We Are Going To DRAIN THE SWAMP.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-r...-in-washington

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast