Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Newtown, PA LIVE Stream 10/21/16 *RSB Camera

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, Beezer, we should have taken the oil to protect and preserve it, as well as pay for the war and for the care of Veterans, and for rebuilding and defending Iraq. When we went in there, I assumed we would handle things in the same manner as we handled Germany and Japan, but of course we did the opposite. We should have copied our Constitution and said here it is, this is what you'll operate by, and no Muslim or Islamic States, no religious law as the supreme law of the land, like what we allowed them to do in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

What Bush II did with these countries new Constitutions is a national disgrace.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

8 years of Bush II + 8 years of Obama = 16 YEARS IN THE TOILET!!!

16 wasted years, 20 trillion in debt, and a path of destruction in our Country and around the World!

16 YEARS PEOPLE BY THESE 2 IMBECILES!!

TRUMP / PENCE...Clean up the corrupt, bought and paid for, politician's in OUR White House. This has to end now!

Don't forget the 8 years of Clinton that set up most of the failure economically for the past 16 years, so we've really been under siege by Clinton + Bush + Obama for 32 years. There were even problems starting before that as far back as the 1970's, we just didn't know about them and the impacts weren't as large or as obvious to the average person. I was in industrial development for a state agency during that time, and we're all going "what in the hell is going on, there's no way we can replace these lost industries with the same or more jobs". I've spent my entire career watching this tragedy and trying to fight it. When I saw Donald Trump on the Oprah Winfrey Show in 1987, I said "oh my God, that man needs to run for President because he gets this". That was almost 30 years ago.

That's why I'm so thrilled he's running and working his heart out to win. He's the only one who gets it, and he's the only one who cares enough for our country and for US as citizens to take on this monumental mess that we find ourselves in.

It is truly now or never. If he loses, TPP passes accompanied by Amnesty and Open Borders. And that will be the end of our country.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12