Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: LIVE STREAM: President Trump addresses Congress - 2/28/2017

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LIVE STREAM: President Trump addresses Congress - 2/28/2017

LIVE STREAM: President Trump addresses Congress - 2/28/2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Qit8Ni-KQ
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Democrats didn't clap when he walked in. They are so disgusting. He better not sell US out to try and appease those people or their anti-American agendas.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He talked about immigration reform but it was LEGAL immigration reform, converting from our present system to a merit-based system that stipulates any new legal immigrant must be able to sustain themselves without using welfare and he also said that new LEGAL immigration must not take jobs from Americans or depress American wages. New immigrants must also be vetted to ensure they support our country and our laws.
    Last edited by Judy; 02-28-2017 at 10:45 PM.

That was a quick statement on illegal immigration. He wants to solve a problem that has been around, working with both parties.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You solve the illegal immigration problem very easily. You deport all here now out of here on a fast track schedule, build the wall, secure the borders and ports to keep any new ones trying to sneak in out before they get here and track visa holders in a reasonable way and make sure they leave on time or hunt them down and deport them without a hearing. Very simple. 1 2 3, Bing! Bing! Bing!'
    Last edited by Judy; 02-28-2017 at 10:55 PM.

We obviously will remain in limbo for the details. DACA goes on under the Trump Administration.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 02-28-2017 at 11:14 PM.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know. I guess I missed the statement about illegal immigration. I didn't hear that. I don't think Trump is going to do or wants to do what they were saying earlier today. I think that was a Fake News story, where they misunderstood something, or he was schmoozing over the lunch going yada, yada. I just don't know.

To me, there is no way based on this speech, Jamiel Shaw's dad, the wife of the police officer, slain by illegal aliens, that Trump will ever break his promise to US.

We must keep the pressure on and make sure he knows it matters, and not just matters a little bit, but matters so much that it's a deal breaker, it's a walk away from the table issue, it's 1 term or 2 terms, it's being one of the greatest Presidents in the history of our country or it's being one of the most despised by the very people who elected you.

No deals, no "bills", no "legalization", no "permits to stay", no "work permits", no deferred action, no nothing. Just enforce the law as it's written and deport all these people who are here illegally as rapidly as humanly possible.
    Last edited by Judy; 02-28-2017 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    You solve the illegal immigration problem very easily. You deport all here now out of here on a fast track schedule, build the wall, secure the borders and ports to keep any new ones trying to sneak in out before they get here and track visa holders in a reasonable way and make sure they leave on time or hunt them down and deport them without a hearing. Very simple. 1 2 3 , Bing! Bing! Bing!'
    Bing! Bing! Bing! I like that, Judy.

I don't know that Republicans and Democrats can agree on immigration legislation. Luis Gutierrez wants them all to stay. Dick Durbin will as well. Republicans may cobble together enough Democrats however. Hopefully it will all blow up. Maybe events will happen to discourage any rewards for any illegal aliens.

To me, it wasn't exciting tonight. My heart was not in it. It was a good speech however, and so good to see Jamiel Shaw and others whose loved ones were killed by illegal aliens.

To see Ryan Owens' widow, Karen, was touching, her face streaming with tears and looking upward toward heaven. God Bless her broken heart.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 02-28-2017 at 11:21 PM.

Roy Beck's take: Media hype about pivot to amnesty untrue but illegal DACA must end. Congress makes law, not executive branch. New Pres. doesn’t change that.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast