Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

---------------

Add Feinstein to the list of sellout senators. She has again openly declared war on American skilled and unskilled labor.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein issued a press release on 7/3 reiterating her support for the "Dream Act" and "an increase to the number of H1-B visas" but she added that the AgJOBS bill must be "moved before any other immigration-related legislation."

press release here: http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/inde ... 2f37eea458

And Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-San Jose) is gearing up in the House for a big H-1B push, backed by the high-tech lobby.

[b]Hello All[/b]

Hi, I got my Greencard from H1. I see a lot of people posting here without knowing any facts. Just based on a youtube video which is possibly a fake, you try to assume things. The more you try to get the H1's out of this great country or reduce the H1, the more outsourcing is going to happen. Why dont you guys instead of complaining just accept the fact that you dont have guys to do the job. You keep complaining that H1's take away your job, yes they will as long as you are incompetent, with lack of technical skills and lack of knowledge. We study hard and work hard. Reduce the H1's and see more jobs going to India or perhaps to Canada(like MS) or to China or Vietnam or Phillipines, then who are you going to complain against? Why dont you guys have the guts to take the Multinationals? Are you scared? Why take on your frustration on H1 guys who come here to work, LEGALLY! Wake up guys! Get the facts right!

I see you guys worship Lou Dobbs. Few facts , has says H1 is for 5 years, H1 is for 6 years and people in the 6th year are NOT overstaying! He says that H1's cannot be tracked, all h1's can be tracked via the employers! He says that we dont pay our taxes, all H1's pay their taxes, infact taxes are taken out by the employers before paying the H1's. He says that H1's work on low wages, the fact is H1 employers have to meet the prevaling wages and H1's dont come cheap..why dont you read up...
    I hope we can have a meaningful discussion of facts!

FACT: 40% of all illegal aliens are vias overstays.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fact

Fact: Out of your 40%, H1's will be less than 0.001%

Fact: Out of your 40%, H1's will be less than 0.001%
    Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCard2007
    The more you try to get the H1's out of this great country or reduce the H1, the more outsourcing is going to happen.
    I don't know about the rest of my fellow Alipacers but I don't consider this a bad thing. At least they wont need to come to America any more. It will be saving the HB-1's a trip. They could always go to the countries we are heavely outsourcing in. Doesn't that make sense? Shouldn't HB-1s be going where all the jobs are going? Why are you coming to a country that's not going to have any jobs for someone so inteligent? Doesn't sound like there is a future for you in America. Why come here just to have your job outsourced?

The good thing about HB-1s going to the outsourcing country is that the visa overstay-illegals will be some other country's problem.

Sounds like a win-win to me.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ceelynn, (If you can't figure out what I'm talking about don't worry about it. It's not easy at first.)

If you post a link that comes out to long and makes the page real wide you can do this.

real long one

Then change it like this.

long[/color] one]real...one

Take enough out of the middle to still have it make sense... or you can use a new name if you want like this.

http;//www.fark.com/

I am just guessing but I would imagine the corporations are scouting the world for anyone that is willing to work cheaper and even illegally if need be.

I lived in the Silicon Valley before the dot com bust. Some of the best software was being made in America at the time. The city I lived in had many skilled software programmers. They had studied hard to achieve their skills. Someone convinced one of their criminals in the government that they needed H-1B or one of the other flavors. It took a few months to replace all of the programmers with their new cheaper labor. Not only were our men and women driven from their jobs they were also driven from their homes and city.

I’m not sure if it had anything to do with the bubble bursting but I’m sure it burst a lot of peoples bubble about their government and employers.

Same repetition

Everybody is repeating the same thing! Cheap Labor! Every employer has to comply with the PREVALING WAGES set by the government. So what cheap labor are you guys talking about? Please get the facts correct, do you even know that prevaling wages exist? I can understand your argument if the Employer can pay whatever he can but they have to meet the minimum required salary which is not CHEAP!!! So, H1's are NOT cheap labor.
    Secondly, somebody's talking about OVERSTAY, if there are any H1 overstays, I would bet with you that there will only be a handful. Please know the law that once a H1 is out of work, the Employer informs USCIS and the H1 has to leave the country in 15 days, otherwise the Employer is fried. Let me tell you something, if at all a H1 loses his job, he would only be too willing to go back to his country wher outsourcing jobs are available. Since 90% of the H1's are Engineers or well educated people, they would not go and do manual cheap labor like the illegal immigrants do. NEVER!
    Why harass H1 guys, take your issue to the Government if you think you have a strong case. Why ask us to leave when the US Government is welcoming us. Fix the system if it is broken. I am sure the US Government will not be sponsoring H1's if they feel if they are a drain here.
    I would be delighted if you guys fight illegal immigration the same way you are fighting h1's. May be there are a million H1's in this country working hard and paying taxes and staying out of trouble, following all the laws of the land, contributing to the economy. But there are about 15 million illegal immigrants and the number is increasing daily who dont pay taxes, crowd the health care and schools and involved in criminal activities. I would be on your side if you are doing that, I would not want any illegals coming to my country either.
    Do you ever value what the legal immigrants have done for this country(I am talking about skilled labor NOT family immigrants). Google, Microsoft(60% are Indians), Sun to name a few. Please respect the H1's contribution to the USA.
    Thank you all.

I say we cut off all immigrartion. Atleast until our current situation is over.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast