Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Any other issues?

I dont see anyone contradicting the facts! Triumph, I would like to know how your forefathers came to this country? My apologies sir, if you are a Native Indian. I guess everbody immigrated to the US. Thats what makes this a great country.

There is nothing to debate with me. I know the way to correct our problems. Our goverment just doesnt have the backbone. Its those oversized wallets waying them down.

H1, H2O I dont care..ID cut it all off for a period of 5 yrs. I dont care if the H1 workers worked for free.

We have a serious problem in this country. We need to clean it up first.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Re: Any other issues?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCard2007
    I dont see anyone contradicting the facts! Triumph, I would like to know how your forefathers came to this country? My apologies sir, if you are a Native Indian. I guess everbody immigrated to the US. Thats what makes this a great country.
    You know what you can only fill a glass with so much water. If you dont pay attention it seems to overflow.

I cant tell you where my forefathers came from. I can only tell you what I know. That as far back as I can recall which is my great grandfather..Whom was born in Kentucky. So the only thing I know is AMERICAN. We dont call ourselves Mexican-American, Russian-American, English-American,African-American, Irish-American..We are AMERICAN first and only.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

MW
    GreenCard2007 wrote:

I guess everbody immigrated to the US. Thats what makes this a great country.
    No, we didn't all immigrate to the United States. I refuse to be held accountable or judged based on something my ancestors did over 300 years ago. Yes, they immigrated here. However, I was born here - THAT MEANS I'M NOT AN IMMIGRANT!

Calling everyone an immigrant is a tired argument that needs put to bed because most of us are not immigrants - we are native born Americans. An immigrant is a person who leaves one country to settle permanently in another. Once again, my ancestors were immigrants, I am not.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I dont see anyone contradicting the facts! Triumph, I would like to know how your forefathers came to this country? My apologies sir, if you are a Native Indian. I guess everbody immigrated to the US. Thats what makes this a great country
    LOOK. WE KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN OUR COUNTRY. WE HAVE BEEN HERE MANY YEARS AND WE RECOGNIZE THE CHANGES IN OUR COUNTRY. WE KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WHAT WE HAVE TO DO. DONT TALK TO US LIKE WE ARE FOOLS...THE PARTY IS OVER FOR YOU. BYE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Calling everyone an immigrant is a tired argument that needs put to bed because most of us are not immigrants - we are native born Americans. An immigrant is a person who leaves one country to settle permanently in another. Once again, my ancestors were immigrants, I am not
    And would you be here today, bashing IMMIGRANTS, if your IMMIGRANT ancestors did not migrate to this land?

Which is exactly what these new generation of immigrants are trying to do :lol

Quote Originally Posted by jdereck
    Calling everyone an immigrant is a tired argument that needs put to bed because most of us are not immigrants - we are native born Americans. An immigrant is a person who leaves one country to settle permanently in another. Once again, my ancestors were immigrants, I am not
    And would you be here today, bashing IMMIGRANTS, if your IMMIGRANT ancestors did not migrate to this land?

See that is where you are wrong. We are discussing "ILLEGAL" invasion..WE are not discussing legal immigrants.

I think the HB-1s are mad at us because we stopped the HB-1 increase when we stopped the amnesty bill that they could have been elligible for.

They can come to our country and complain about our government but they wont stay in their homeland and complain to the government they are subjects of.

What kind of credibility can you give people like that?

Our government heard us and that upsets them.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    jdereck wrote:

Which is exactly what these new generation of immigrants are trying to do
    First off, in reference to my post your response makes no sense, however, I will attempt a response. Where did you see me bash an immigrant? Please identify the exact location.

Second, do you know the difference between a legal and an illegal immigrant? Most of us here are against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, not legal immigrants. Do you support illegal immigrants and illegal immigration?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    Quote Originally Posted by jdereck

See that is where you are wrong. We are discussing "ILLEGAL" invasion..WE are not discussing legal immigrants.
    H1B's happen to be legal, remember ????

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast