Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh brother! Those people are so out of touch with reality.

It aint going to happen.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    The Hispanic Cacus is going to try to push something throrugh.
    ...and I can hear Duncan Hunter now ... "Go ahead. Make my day."

They are going to try and sway the House? Good Friggin luck!

Did they not read the news the other day, where the Republicans ALONE voted 140-23 to NOT support the Senate Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by racist pinhead
    We believe that they are willing to take risks; that they are willing to pass immigration reform;
    Legalizing illegals is not reform it's a surrender of our nations sovereignty for the profit of the elites!

Go ahead Amigo's because Tancredo, Hunter, King will be waiting for ya. If you think the Senate was tough, try your crap in congress and you'll find out what tough really is.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Legalizing illegals is not reform it's a surrender of our nations sovereignty for the profit of the elites!

That is one great quote! I collect inspirational quotes and I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna save that one!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Sippy wrote:

They are not going to be able to move the House. The House majority has already come out and said they will kill any amnesty bill by a huge margin of 114 against the senate bill, while 23 for.
    Good luck, cause now you have a mountain to move!
    That majority is only in the GOP, sippy. Remember, the Democrats hold the majority in the House with Pelosi being top Ass! Oops, I mean donkey. We're far from out of the woods on this, however, we did win round one by a knockout!

I'll never figure out why the people voted the Democrats into the majority in the House, but it is what it is and we could end up suffering because of it. I'm going to stay optimistic, however, I'm under no false illusions - we will not get any strong enforcement measure through the House or Senate as long as Republicans remain in the minority. IMHO, all we can do at this point keep working to having our current laws enforced and the border secured - there will be no new laws that will work to our advantage. We still need to fear that darn AgJOBS program, DREAM Act, and guest worker plan! Anyone of those could possibly get slipped in another piece of legislation while we're not looking.
    MW, good point. I am keeping my fingers crossed that if they do push this into the House, it won't make it out.
    If they thought they had a tough fight now, it should be a fun time watching C-span with this debate in the House.
    I hope Tancredo gets nachos and lettuce for Pelosi!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I just heard one of these pro-illegal people on the radio and she says . (some president of some hispanic group).

"Bush needs to put a moratorium on deportations. People are living in fear in their own homes. It needs to stop!".... etc..

WHAT? Where and what happened to AMERICA'S LAWS!

Why do these people think its okay to break the laws, use the system, and then demand things in DIRECT OPPOSITION to the wants of the American People. What gives?

ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    Quote Originally Posted by racist pinhead
    We believe that they are willing to take risks; that they are willing to pass immigration reform;
    Yeah, and I don't think they want to "risk" their jobs any more than the majority of the Senate did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12