Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome sparkledragon.

Have heard of people who call ICE about an area of concern and although nothing happens initially it sometimes does later after they have done some investigating.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome Sparkledragon!!! My town has Tyson's too. I know for a fact that we have lots of illegals here that are employed by Tysons. I have friends and family that have worked or are working at Tysons and they have told me stories of people that quit and then come back with a new name and identity. They've told me stories of illegals getting their social security numbers mixed up as many have a number they use at work and a number they use for welfare.

I used to work in the schools and I know for a fact many would lie on forms about their income or claim that mom was alone and no dad was around to get freebies. Illegals always break more than one law and are not the moral, family orientated people the media tries to make us believe they are.

Alipac is one way to fight back and it is a great place to learn the TRUTH about illegal immigration.

Hi Mayday,
    Thanks for the welcome! I was lucky to have found Alipac while surfing the other day, and boy, did I find like-minded people! I feel that I can state my opinion and not be judged politically incorrect! lol! I am very lucky in that I have always home schooled my son who is now 15 and very politically active. And illegal immigration is a sore spot for him as well!

It is beyond me how we can be so aware of these existing problems with the illegal papers and SS cards, working illegally and the government clueless? I did hear that in exchange for favors granted by Mexico that we turn a blind eye to the border problems so that the Mexican military, and gangs, will talk care of "problems" we have in El Salvador and Venezuela. I don't know how true it is but there is certainly the possibility. Bush ,you know, is capable of any despicable, underhanded, stupid, backward, and downright cowardice in the face of any confrontation. Look at the children we are losing in his war for oil. How can he sleep at night? And why hasn't Pelosi impeached him, or better yet, some one taken care of the problem in the correct way. It would have saved us all a whole lot of grief!?

I feel for you that your town has a Tyson, and I am really concerned that an American company has the right and ability to hire illegal workers at the cost of American people who desperately need jobs. Now there are two sides to every story, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's right. Let's look at the money. Just the pay. Tyson is a multi-million dollar corporation. So for ease of comparison, we will do just what I know her in Logansport.

There are 400 (give or take a few) Mexican workers filling jobs that Americans could have, and do want by the way. So, it's these 400 Mexicans we want to address. They are working for $320.00 for a 40 hour work week. This is only $8.00/hour without benefits. An American would not work for less than $12.00, and then there are the benefits, which Mexicans don't require. Now, this leaves the American making $160 per week more in wages, and much less attractive to the company who is at all costs wishing to save money. (Read Greed!)Now, if you extrapolate this over the 400 Mexican workers at the plant as compared to the American workers (if there were any) this equals a weekly savings of $160 by the company by the 400, so 400 workers multiplied by $160=$64,000.00 a week, $256,000.00 monthly, and $3,072,000.00 yearly, then you get the idea of just how much money these companies save just by taking advantage of the illegal workers, and by not hiring American workers. This does not include intangibles like insurance, medical, dental, hospital, WIC, Medicaid, etc. and these people don't know that OSHA even exists?!

Our families are suffering while the Mexicans are living high on the hog! New cars, Cadillac Escolades even! Opening businesses on the tax payers backs, the best of clothes and shoes, when my son's shoes have blowouts and I can't afford another pair for him. And we are not destitute! American children deserve better. By saving $160/wk using the Mexican worker, the
    American corporations are raping the American people and robbing them of their God-given right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

How can we pursue happiness if we are constantly in competition with the corporations and the Mexicans who will work for nothing? And this is just one plant! How many Tysons are there along with the myriad of other meat processors in the United States. And our people are out of work? When will our anti-Mexican revolution begin? I've have had it with the Mexican invasion and the their plan to retake what they call Aztlan!!!! The time to act is ow! Should have gotten rid of Bush many more than several years ago. Maybe before he was a gleam in in his daddy's eye, if that was ever possible - YUK!
    (edited)

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    - John F. Kennedy

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    - John F. Kennedy

I wonder if NAFTA included some secret provision in which we agreed to leave or southern borders wide open so corporations in this country could exploit that cheap labor, at the expense of the American worker.

Nothing would surprise me any more
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Logansport Indiana Local Companies Hire Illegals

[Hi, welcome Sparkledragon]

Thanks for the hello. I feel very welcome. javascript:emoticon('')I am astounded that Tyson is in 42 states.javascript:emoticon('') If I extrapolated my math from my last post , my Lord, they are saving gazillions of bucks! Check it out.javascript:emoticon('')

I just joined last week and I have been lurking trying to get the feel of the forum. But now that I have, I will feel right at home posting and opining , and down right bitc*ing away with my Oh So Humble Opinion! LOL.javascript:emoticon('')

I will look for the the Tyson info. They are a definite crick in my side. Yes, and guess what? Here in Logansport it wasn't just one, it was two raids!! First one, with a slap on the wrist, no deportations... Second one - Tyson cried they couldn't pay the fine and would leave town before they would pay. So, the city government sided with them because they couldn't lose the local revenue the illegals provided, and ... and so the story goes on.... The fine was ridiculously low, like $70-80 thousand dollars! And a company with plants from coast to coast!
    Disgusting and Ridiculous! javascript:emoticon('')

(edited)
    - John F. Kennedy

Welcome to ALIPAC sparkledragon. Every community in this country is flooded with illegal aliens and their employers and do not expect your local politicians to do anything about it. If you report the info to ICE it will take months or years to complete an investigation. I can make a suggestion, something that I have done with help from ALIPAC members. Take some pictures of the business, write a story about it along with the names of the top officials that work at Tysons and their email addresses, telephone numbers and fax numbers and post them all over the internet. You write it and I will post it on my blog sites. I have over 1200 people in my address book and I guarantee you that they will be getting a lot of calls from irate Americans. That might help put the fear of God in them.

Welcome Sparkledragon,

Please peruse our ALIPAC Action Panel to see if any of the resources in that area of our site can help you with your local efforts.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=19

The Action Panel is found on the top blue tool bar of every page here at alipac.us

We also have some legislation in motion in Indiana that will be taken up again in 2009. We came very close to getting you a very strong immigration enforcement bill this year, but it was derailed by two men in a conferee committee. If you do some searches on Indiana on our site you will see some details of our efforts there.

Also, there are local ordinances we can provide you with to work that if you can get your local police, sheriffs, county commissioners, or city council members to take on... these will put the illegals on the run as well.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    Welcome to ALIPAC sparkledragon. Every community in this country is flooded with illegal aliens and their employers and do not expect your local politicians to do anything about it. If you report the info to ICE it will take months or years to complete an investigation. I can make a suggestion, something that I have done with help from ALIPAC members. Take some pictures of the business, write a story about it along with the names of the top officials that work at Tysons and their email addresses, telephone numbers and fax numbers and post them all over the internet. You write it and I will post it on my blog sites. I have over 1200 people in my address book and I guarantee you that they will be getting a lot of calls from irate Americans. That might help put the fear of God in them.
    Dear loneprotester,

My neighbors and I were thinking of starting a community action committee with the prime objective to boycott companies, industries, and businesses who hire and otherwise serve and use illegal aliens in one form or anopther. I have never been so involved in a cause but this one is meritorious and deserves the utmost attention. Any ideas on what we could accomplish?

I find that the major problem in this community is apathy regarding the Mexicans and their intention to take over "their country". The Americans do not realize that this is an invasion and a culture war. Suggestions to make Americans wise to this dilemma would be welcome, as most to believe its possible or even probable. We have a few ideas of our own, but the appalling apathy is the key. No American in their right minds would willingly put up with the likes of what is going on today with these colonizing invaders, having babies right and left that, not only are American citizens paying for from cradle to grave, but they are actually considered Americans citizens. Then the whole family follows! Incredulous. All of this to provide more voting bodies for the various political parties? How can illegal parents have legal American babies? Are American citizens (which is an erroneous interpretation of law to begin with what happened after WWII concerning the Japanese)! Read that law. It does not say that anyone born in the US is an American automatically! SD
    - John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Welcome to ALIPAC sparkledragon!

Another trick is they live and come back with an entirely different name.

How is this?
    Yeah,
    Did you see the second part of my original post where an illegal went to work under one name, worked for about 6 years under that name, then one day showed up with a new ID with a new name, a new SS card, kept his pay grade, his pay check was issued in the new name AND he kept his FULL benefits! Do you think this could happen for us? MOD EDIT No! My friend witnessed this, as he admitted to her as they had become fairly close and he apparently was not afraid she'd repeat the info. Well she did, to me, and I am royally pissed. I'll have to get the name of the company that did it. They're still in business and they employ several illegals. SD
    - John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Welcome Sparkledragon,

Please peruse our ALIPAC Action Panel to see if any of the resources in that area of our site can help you with your local efforts.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=19

The Action Panel is found on the top blue tool bar of every page here at alipac.us

We also have some legislation in motion in Indiana that will be taken up again in 2009. We came very close to getting you a very strong immigration enforcement bill this year, but it was derailed by two men in a conferee committee. If you do some searches on Indiana on our site you will see some details of our efforts there.

Also, there are local ordinances we can provide you with to work that if you can get your local police, sheriffs, county commissioners, or city council members to take on... these will put the illegals on the run as well.

W
    I also have made contacts in this state since I moved here. If you have any questions about what is currently going on, feel free to PM me at any time. If I don't know the answer, I am willing to bet I can find out.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast