Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you. This is very helpful and congratulations on your marriage to your very legal Irishman. Well done! Welcome to the US! We're glad to have you! My great, great grand parents were Irish immigrants and I sure am proud of them! I'm from Indiana so we root for the "Fightin Irish"! of Notre Dame.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    - John F. Kennedy

My neighbors and I were thinking of starting a community action committee with the prime objective to boycott companies, industries, and businesses who hire and otherwise serve and use illegal aliens in one form or anopther. I have never been so involved in a cause but this one is meritorious and deserves the utmost attention. Any ideas on what we could accomplish? -----------------------------------------------------

A few, send the info to your local tv and radio stations and newspapers. Are there any conservative media in your area because that is your best bet. In my case I have been interviewed by 5 television stations in South Carolina except for the city where I live which has 4 but ignores the problem. I strongly advise finding out about conservative legislators in your state and forward the information to them. I sent info to all of mine and got blacklisted by 3 of them, I made an illegal immigration meeting shortly afterwards and confronted all 3 in front of about a hundred people and embarrassed them. Forward it to your mayor, cops and sheriffs office and let them know that you are sending the same to every citizen in your community and demand that they do their jobs. Start a pro-American group and protest the plant as often as you can and and invite the media to join in the fun. Documentation is very important also, digital camera, video and just writing about it.

Not only Mexicans are illegal aliens though they are the largest segment. Asian Indians are the fourth largest group of illegal aliens and are the fasted growing. There about 280,000 of them per the immigration service (2007 report) and many become illegal by overstaying their visa.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123