Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

lol ..Glenn Beck TV LIVE FoxNewsChannel ;)

Glenn Beck TV show is LIVE on FoxNewsChannel

TV: M-F: 2p PT/5pm ET

(TV repeat at 11p PT/2a ET)

www.GlennBeck.com

TaxDayTeaParty.com
    www.TaxDayTeaParty.com

TeaPartyDay.com
    www.TeaPartyDay.com

WeSurroundThem.com
    www.WeSurroundThem.com

The912project.com

www.the912project.com

"Tea" anyone..?!

His Radio program is pretty good also..!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS:
    Fascist-Marxist usurper/mafia thread:
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

ELE

Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs are two of the greats!

Long live Glenn Beck ! He is becomming a spokes person for the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree about Glen Beck. Admittedly I think he gets way too silly sometimes, but he gets the point across and we need ALL the help we can get! Thank goodness for him and many more on FOX News that interview people and report on issues the MSM does not. They're all drooling over Michelle Obama's outfits while Rome is burning! Keep truckin Glen!

I agree about Glen Beck. Admittedly I think he gets way too silly sometimes,
    Ya he does, and he needs to check that for sure. He has a wonderful and needed thing to happen......don't wreck it going overboard.

He's had great people on and I don't know who's doing it, but it really disrupts his credibility when they show him goofing off, making silly faces during a serious conversation, or interupting too much. I know he has ADD but they need to pan away if he can't focus anymore. It really seems like they have a fun group to work with, but right now.....it it's going to ruin things if they seem like a group who's having too much fun goofing off and not sticking with the issues. Like Obama giving the Queen an I-Pod?

We need adults and thinking people......I was 100% hooked on him and each day he does these joke shows is no good. I took him 100% seriously and right now, he's embarrassing.

Seriously, I'm watching the Obama Aunt segment and he's seriously acting stupid....and it's not funny.

Seriously, it's not funny anymore......it's on to the next segment and it looks like he's using his tongue to dislodge MM's and making eye rolls......and trying not to bust out laughing over things I seriously don't get. Is this a new thing to appeal to the younger voters or something?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Thursdays after Glenn's TV show, go to..

..on Thursdays after his TV show, go to this site, it's a LIVE interactive chat, about 15-20minutes long..

http://interactive.foxnews.com/glennbecklive Interactive.FoxNews.com/GlennBeckLive
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS:
    Fascist-Marxist usurper/mafia thread:
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

On thurdays go to this site, it's a LIVE interactive chat, maybe 15-20minutes long..
    Except you can never get on. If you have some connections, maybe you can tell them how to up-grade and let people get on.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    On thurdays go to this site, it's a LIVE interactive chat, maybe 15-20minutes long..
    Except you can never get on. If you have some connections, maybe you can tell them how to up-grade and let people get on.
    5:58 MattC, FOX News: Hey everyone! Welcome to today's live event with Glenn Beck and Patti Ann Browne.

Glenn is still on the air, but will be joining us shortly.
    5:58 MattC, FOX News: A few things before we begin:

We will be approving comments manually -- so please be patient if you don't see yours immediately.
    5:59 MattC, FOX News: We are going to try to keep the chat "on topic." So, to start things off, here's a question that Glenn would like answered:
    5:59 MattC, FOX News: What's bothering you -- really bothering you -- these days? Is there a story or issue that you think we're missing and it's driving you nuts because we're not covering it?

Ya he does, and he needs to check that for sure. He has a wonderful and needed thing to happen......don't wreck it going overboard.

He's had great people on and I don't know who's doing it, but it really disrupts his credibility when they show him goofing off, making silly faces during a serious conversation, or interupting too much. I know he has ADD but they need to pan away if he can't focus anymore. It really seems like they have a fun group to work with, but right now.....it it's going to ruin things if they seem like a group who's having too much fun goofing off and not sticking with the issues. Like Obama giving the Queen an I-Pod?

We need adults and thinking people......I was 100% hooked on him and each day he does these joke shows is no good. I took him 100% seriously and right now, he's embarrassing.

Seriously, I'm watching the Obama Aunt segment and he's seriously acting stupid....and it's not funny.

Seriously, it's not funny anymore......it's on to the next segment and it looks like he's using his tongue to dislodge MM's and making eye rolls......and trying not to bust out laughing over things I seriously don't get. Is this a new thing to appeal to the younger voters or something?
    It appeals to young and uninformed voters!!!! remember he is an entertainer not a politician.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Guess so....call me stupid then.

video: Glenn on usurpers aunt, it IS funny lol ;)

Video: 5m.29s long

Glenn IS on the same page as his guest, Rick Oltman from www.CapsWeb.org CapsWeb.org , it's just that Glenn said he's getting SO TIRED of covering SOB stories..

..hint hint..

..like the usurpers aunt..

Glenn is REAL, and I LOVE his sarcastic humor..!!

thank you Glenn via Fox News

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast