Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

..hint hint..

..like the usurpers aunt..
    I get it, I guess.........I just prefere the honest approach to make them look stupid, not me. Making childish faces and looking stupid doesn't go well. I can get the rolling eyes and such from a child. I really like what he's doing.....but I'm questioning this approach when he's just beginning and could use new people. I mean Lou has his "looks" but they are subtle. If this would have been his first show.....I'd have never signed on. It would have been such a massive turn off that I might not have stuck around long enough to get to the "real" show. Kind of like Limbaugh. I like his show......but for those unfamiliar to his humor and brassness.....well, they get offended and take him all wrong. I am concerned simply because it is a NEW show, and want to see him succede.

He started this show with principles and beyond party affiliations. A step ABOVE in my opinion that was good. But to then stoop to the Barney Frank spitting birthaday party cup cakes, took him to the "yo mamma" level. Personal attacks, not values and principles. I expected more. I guess "entertainment" is in the picture, but sorry, I can watch mindless reality TV.....I was tuning in for something different.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

lol ..Glenn Beck TV LIVE FoxNewsChannel ;)

That freakin FUNNY guy is on again..!!

Powerful intro..!!
    :P

..on Thursdays after his TV show, go to this site, it's a LIVE interactive chat, about 15-20minutes long..

http://interactive.foxnews.com/glennbecklive Interactive.FoxNews.com/GlennBeckLive
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS:
    Fascist-Marxist usurper/mafia thread:
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

O’Reilly, Ingraham, Beck, Megyn Kelly.. ;)

Video of Glenn Beck's "The one Thing"
    www.alipac.us/ftopicp-880446-.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..and now..

(via FoxNewsChannel 15min past, repeats later, still LIVE now..)

Laura Ingraham was just on O’Reilly, ALWAYS great, as are Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, Megyn Kelly ..etc

Glenn Beck is up next..

Bill says they’ve been accused of inciting violence..!

Pleeeeease..!!

Bill has done a GOOD job all this week of pointing out..

..WHO IS the MSM..?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm, maybe Lou Dobbs should go over to FoxNewsChannel..

..perhaps FoxNews will trade:

Jerry Rivers (aka) 'Geraldo'..

and..

(RINO/'Big Chicken') Hickabilly Hustler

..for Lou..?!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS: Megyn Kelly is substituting in for Greta tonight..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Glenn's on LIVE now.. ;)

Glenn's on LIVE now..!

This was a pretty eye opening show, huh? Thomas Paine is speaking now!
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

now watching..

WOW..!!

ANOTHER great Show..!! :P

..didn’t get to watch it earlier, now watching his (3.10.09) repeat via FoxNewsChannel..

ALL citizens need to see this..!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12