Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester- America is Dying and We Watch

Lone Protester- America is Dying and We Watch
    9/24/08

These days is most definitely the wrong time to be in the construction industry. I have heard it said that construction is the engine that powers America and if that is true then you better watch out because it’s only hitting about two cylinders. Home construction in Columbia has almost come to a halt, but 2006 and 2007 were record years for home building. Houses were going up everywhere and that was the main attraction for all the illegals coming into the area. And now the contractors are paying a price for overbuilding because the labor was cheap and the money plentiful. A lot of the illegals are gone now because of the construction slowdown and what few jobs that are left maybe keep me busy one or two days a week. I am just lucky that my wife finally found a job.
    The future for me and lots of others is getting grim. Just imagine, our politicians are getting ready to spend 700 billion dollars of our grandchildren’s future to bail out a bunch of spoiled rich crooks instead of spending it on the things that ail America. So while people like me start their hunker-down period the crooks get richer, the politicians get more power and the American people lose that much more of our country and society..
    While millions of Americans are in danger of losing their homes and jobs, Barack Obama’s response is to raise taxes so that our politicians can continue their spending into oblivion. While millions of Americans watch their hopes of the future die John McCain promises 38 million criminals that their hopes of stealing the American dream will be forefront in his mind.
    America is dying as I watch. I am actually witnessing its destruction not at the hands of our enemies but at the hands of our politicians. American society is beginning to collapse around us, our standard of living is being lowered so as to encompass the millions of invaders that demand everything. Our economy is going to hell and out politicians would rather assist their rich friends than fix what is wrong with our country. I am watching the destruction of America, the entire fabric of our society is being ripped to shreds by idiots that have been in office for so long that they ran out of fresh ideas decades ago.
    We have been screaming for years for our president and politicians to listen and they ignore us. The crooks on Wall Street scream once and our government immediately jumps on top of the problem to the tune of 700 billion of our dollars. That tells me that big brother would rather help out the crooks than the common people of this country. They turn a deaf ear to us and turn the entire resources of our federal government to bail a bunch of crooks out of a mess that they helped cause.
    And in the meantime I have to suck it up. Not the crooked politicians that caused the mess, not the crooks that got a little bit too greedy. Nope. Little old me and the rest of the common people have got to pay the cost. While my politicians and crooks get richer, at my expense, I have to tighten my belt a notch or two. I have to fight for what little I can get with my labor while my politicians get re-election funds from the crooks they want to bail out. While my small business is dying congress ignores my plight and steps in to make sure that the crooks stay in business. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
    I have come to the conclusion that we need a sea change in Washington. Most of the idiots have been there for so long that they can’t find their asses with both hands unless they appoint a subcommittee to study it fifty different ways. America is dying and it is being killed, not by our enemies but by our crooks.

I agree, America is dying!

Amen....that is the sad truth and the sad state of this nation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Please call and fax on the bailout and the e-verify today. Let's keep The country alive!!!!!!!

The beaurcrats got us in this mess, now they're all scrambling to try to fix it. It would be amusing if it wasn't so sad.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LP, I really feel for you. I am usually at a loss for words when I read your sad but true posts so I sit here in quiet agreement. I have friends and family that are in the construction trade and they are feeling at least to a small degree of what you are and I want you to know there are millions out there who feel just like you.

Yes, our beloved America IS dying! And even WORSE, I am UTTERLY HELPLESS to SAVE her!