Quote Originally Posted by Grayrider
I feel your pain. I am also a small business owner in the construction industry, and have gone from 28 employees, and sales of over 1.3 million a year to 2 employees (myself and my son-in-law) working out of my home in Georgico. My "down-sizing" was primarily due to competition out bidding me as well. The only way we've survived is to stop bidding and try to find customers like the ones on this web site-- TRUE Americans who will pay a little more to deal with honest law abiding businessmen like themselves. They are hard to find, as everyone seems to want to save money, even at the expense of their own culture. Georgia is starting to hear the people and pass some anti-illegals laws. My neighborhood now has 3 abandoned homes where a total of 9 hispanic families used to live. They packed up in the middle of the night and left. One of them is the house next door to us, every so often a van will come by and check the mail box and pick up all the old newspapers in the driveway. I'm worried about what will happen in a couple of months when the grass starts growing. Hang in there my friend, we will survive with the help of people like those here in ALIPAC!
__________________________________________________ _______

Thanks grayrider, there are hundreds of thousands of business owners everywhere in this country currently in the same position we are caught in. And it is up to us to handle it because all of our leaders have abdicated their responsibilities. Unless we do something we will be completely out of business before much longer.