Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester- Our Voices

Lone Protester- Our Voices

9/17/08

These days the only voices that speak for us are our own, all others are silent or actively working for the destruction of the greatest country in the world. We have no national leaders with voices loud enough to wake the American people up. To me Labor Day of 2006 was a call to arms because I saw my government for exactly what it was. That it is working against the best interest of the people. Since that date I have watched my industry, construction, be over run with illegal workers and the companies employing them. Blatantly violating US law, right in the open. I have watched my politicians, cops, and almost every leader in every community close their eyes to the havoc being wreaked on American citizens. I have watched my vaunted criminal justice system fail the American people.
    And I have also watched my business go straight to hell, something that I have struggled to build for twenty years. Because of the failure of my leaders to simply do their job, because of the failures of my cops to simply do their jobs, I am forced to compete against thousands of companies that are breaking our laws with the complicity of most of my politicians. Instead of protecting American citizens our cops use one set of laws for us and another set for all the criminals that have freely chosen to break whatever laws that stand in their way.
    And when I shout out the wrongs done to me, my US Senator, Lindsey Graham calls me a racist and a bigot and says that he is going to shut me up. When I protest a criminal employer I am shut up by having my protest sign jerked out of my hands, arrested and jailed. Six different times I am in court waiting for my trial and instead of having my trial, I am led in front of the judge and more charges are leveled against me because I refused to plead guilty, a right given to me under the US Constitution. And this has made me shout even louder.
    There are some facts that must be said. Every American soldier that has given his life for this great country in every war did so to make this country safe. They did not die for either the Democrat or Republican parties. They died for the American people and the sacred documents that make us a constitutional democratic republic. Our politicians have corrupted the meaning of those documents, they have forgotten that they are our servants and not our masters. Our politicians permit a massive invasion of this country in contravention of our laws. Our politicians instruct our law enforcement agencies on what laws they must not enforce. Our politicians aid and abet criminal companies solely for the money they receive for their re-election campaigns. Our politicians listen to special interests and the thunderous roar of an enraged American people is kept silent by our media.
    I watch my courts, judges and prosecutors from the highest to the lowest ignore the solemn duty required of them under the Constitution, which is to protect the American people. I watch my cops select what laws they will enforce thereby corrupting the very meaning of law enforcement. I watch my industry and community leaders flagrantly ignore the will of the people, all for the almighty dollar.
    And when I and other American patriots speak up, we are told to hush, we are called names. We are treated as second class citizens as though the Bill of Rights and the Constitution does not apply to us, but does so for the millions of illegal aliens that have invaded my country and the companies that employ them. When American citizens shout their anger our leaders become deaf and ignore us. We have been forgotten. It does not matter that hundreds of thousands of American workers have been forced out of their jobs and businesses, because the new replacements are harder working and more needy. They are the new Americans and the old must step aside because a new day is here. Our voices are taken away while political correctness becomes the norm.
    But I refuse to shut up. I am an American citizen and that right was given to me by my forefathers. And nobody, no politician, no judge, no prosecutor and no cop can take it from me. You may arrest me but you forget that the Constitution is on my side. You forget that this country belongs to me and 300 million other Americans and not you and your insane policies.
    And I will not shut up because the same laws that my forefathers gave to me are on my side, and they tell me that you have abdicated the enforcement of them. So I will not shut up, I will yell louder and louder to wake up even more people until you finally do hear the thunderous anger of the American people. And beware of it.

Amen to that!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No one is gonna shut me up either!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

working4change
    I am an American citizen and that right was given to me by my forefathers. And nobody, no politician, no judge, no prosecutor and no cop can take it from me. You may arrest me but you forget that the Constitution is on my side. You forget that this country belongs to me and 300 million other Americans and not you and your insane policies.
    And I will not shut up because the same laws that my forefathers gave to me are on my side, and they tell me that you have abdicated the enforcement of them. So I will not shut up, I will yell louder and louder to wake up even more people until you finally do hear the thunderous anger of the American people. And beware of it.
    I am going to keep on roaring!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very eloquently put lone protester! I will not be shut up either, trust me on that one, my family has been trying to keep me quiet since birth lol.

ya know, you are still one of my heroes and I thank you for the stands you have taken. Our forefathers would have been proud of you, you are an American in every sense of the word.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    That's the goal of the OBL's-to shut us up. And you know what? THEY CAN"T AND NEVER WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Power to the Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Fellow American patriots, we NEED to KEEP right on CLAMORING for OUR great country!!!

April
    We must never give up and we must never give in!

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April

Proud to be an AMERICAN