Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester- An Uncertain Future

Lone Protester- An Uncertain Future
    10/27/08

Your muscles can really get sore after a hard days work, especially if you haven’t been working in almost three weeks like me. Those are my thoughts this Monday evening while I try to recuperate from two days of finally working and feeling useful once again. I listened to the news this morning about John McCain trying to reach out to all Joe the plumbers everywhere in the last few days of his run for the presidency. I laughed because I am listening to a hypocrite in action, begging us for our vote while stabbing us in the back with the same hand. Here is this jerk wanting my vote when it is his failed policies that has caused me not to have any work the last few weeks. My industry is flooded with illegal workers, thanks to him, and he wants my vote? Lol. Sorry, John my friend, you had the opportunity to reach out for my vote numerous times the past two years but you chose to sneer at me instead when I said I wanted something done with the millions of illegals besides your amnesty crap.

This is the state of the bankrupt Republican party today right before the election of 2008. Conservative politicians everywhere called us names and generally ignored us and now they want my vote so they can stay in office. Sometime it amazes me the gall that these fellows have. To save the country I am requested to vote for McCain who is partly responsible for bringing this country to a position where it needs to be saved? This is the mindset of a pseudo- conservative politician who doesn’t understand that it is politicians like him that have driven millions of Republican voters away from the party. Thank God that this is their last gasp. They are heading into the sunset, still pushing the same old line, thinking that they know best about what is good for the party and country when they do not have a clue.

I worry a lot about the future these days. Along with the collapse of the construction industry I must worry about contending with illegal workers for the few jobs that are left. This is most definitely not the America that I grew up in. When millions of illegal alien invaders can steal jobs from American citizens with impunity then this is not the America that I remember. I just received an email from the GOP telling me that I must act now to prevent a filibuster-proof Democrat majority. Lol. I must send John McCain the little bit of money that I have left so he can become president and amnesty 38 million illegals. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, buddy. There is no way in hell you will get my few dollars to help you put me out of business. I might be a fool but I am not stupid. What few dollars I have coming in has to go for food and bills and not to keep you on life support for 9 more days. I have a suggestion for you though, if you need money, call the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce and ask them for it. They support your open borders philosophy 100%. Maybe they got a few bucks for the cause. By the way, why are you so worried now about a Democrat super majority when all you have done the last few years is cross the aisle and work with them?

This is the last gasp of the neo-Republican party. They are screaming for us to throw them a lifeline and all we want them to do is sink out of sight. I do not know much about Sarah Palin but if she wants to be the leader of the Republican party after McCain loses then she had better start distancing herself from him about one minute after the election has been called. If she wants to lead us then she better start stressing conservative values and not the values of McCain and Lindsey Graham. That is a sure way to defeat once again in 2010 and 2012. If Sarah Palin wants to lead the future conservative party she needs to get rid of the ash and trash that made the GOP self destruct. She needs to get rid of the characters that drove all the conservatives away from the party. And she most definitely needs to forget the comprehensive immigration reform bullcrap that rewards illegals and employers for their criminal acts.

It is time for a major Republican leader to step forward and take up the cause for the US Constitution and the rule of law. I can guarantee that if one does conservatives will come back to the party in the millions. It is time for somebody to lead because the current crop of leaders think more like liberals than conservatives. It is time for a leader to speak up for the conservative base because we haven’t had one in years. And I am not talking about John McCain because his time is almost past. With his brand of conservativism the Democrats and Republicans may as well merge because there isn’t any difference. The change that we want is new leaders that will listen to us instead of calling us names. Is anybody listening yet?

Check out the video about South Carolina’s number one liberal Republican and he wants my vote. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_dUvVcBQFU

Thank you, and I agree with you 100%. I think the definition of political parties has become so muddled no one really understands the stances of any of them, much less should support on the basis of party loyalty. And I thank GWB aka the Conservative, doing everything against conservatism and this country that he possibly could to install the new world order without Americans knowing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Lone Protester- An Uncertain Future

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    I do not know much about Sarah Palin but if she wants to be the leader of the Republican party after McCain loses then she had better start distancing herself from him about one minute after the election has been called.
    As part of this, Ms. Palin must immediately repudiate and apologize for the comments she made in support of amnesty the other day. If she doesn't, we will know she is just another faux conservative pandering for votes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)