Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester- You Are Cordially Invited

Lone Protester- You Are Cordially Invited

06/04/08

Kyle Rogers of the Council of Conservative Citizens has organized a series of protests against Senator Lindsey Graham in the few days leading up to our SC primary on June 10th. Kyle says that Senator Graham almost never makes public appearances in South Carolina because of his fear of being protested. His three main campaign stops are on June 7th, 8th, and 9th. He will appear in Columbia, Mount Pleasant and Greenville.

The activities will start in Columbia on the 7th, this Saturday at 500 pm. Address is the Sterling Garden Center 320 Senate Street, Columbia, SC. (near intersection of Gervais and Huger Streets downtown. And the public is cordially invited. Please show up in force. We want to send the strongest message possible to Senator Graham, the Republican party, and to politicians all over this country that there is a price to pay for not listening to the American people. It is time to step forward and be counted and to do that Kyle Rogers is asking for your participation at this protest.

For the past two years the people of the great state of South Carolina have been screaming that we want our laws enforced and no one has listened to us. Especially Senator Graham. In fact he appeared in front of the racist organization LaRaza and actually labeled the people that put him in office as bigots. He told them that he would tell the bigots to shut up, meaning us. We the People!

Senator Graham has been noticeably absent during our illegal immigration legislation discussion also. While South Carolina suffers from an onslaught of half a million illegal aliens he has been absent! His response was to amnesty 30 million illegal aliens. When the people of South Carolina demanded that he do something, his response was to call us bigots and tell us to shut up!

Is this the man that South Carolina wants to represent our interest in Washington? Senator Graham is but a pale shadow of Strom Thurmond. That man always had the people of South Carolina on his mind, something that Lindsey forgot the day he arrived in Washington. Senator Graham has betrayed the citizens and has the nerve to ask for our vote so he can continue his same old worn out policies It is time for a change, let us tell Senator Graham that we do not want him to represent us any more. Let us tell him and the world that we want someone with our values to represent us and that betrayal has a price.

The second protest will be 600 pm, Sunday, June 8th at, 40 Patriot’s Point, Mount Pleasant and the third is on Monday June 9th in Greenville at 945 South Main Street, time is 530 pm. Please show up for one or all of them. Bring your family, bring a friend, bring everybody because it is time for our voices to be heard. And the people of South Carolina are going to speak loud and clear to Senator Graham on June 10th!

Hope thousands turn out!
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the good people of SC don't make this then they have no right to grill hot dogs on the 4th . Now is the time to send Graham packing
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I'll be there in spirit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will be there too, in spirit, OoooooooooOOOOoooooooOOOOO.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

LoneProtestor,

I called the US Committee on Small Business and Entrepeneurship headed up by John Kerry today.

I let his office know what small businesses are going through and how we are having our businesses totally wrecked by this illegal immigration.

I told him my story and a story about another friend that lives in Monroe, NC and what has happened to our livelyhoods.

I also told him about your story as well and told him it is a shame that an honest law abiding citizen would be locked up while the crooks got to keep working and making a living off a criminal enterprise. I said this is just flat out wrong and clearly unjust.

I told him that it is crap that law abiding Americans are being put out of business ion favor of the crooks that hire illegal immigrants when in reality, we are the ethical and honest people that should be in business, not the criminals and crooks.

John Kerry's assistant that took my call said he was glad to hear from me and that they had had a conference last month on this very topic and alot of these stories had came up. He said he would foward the stories on to the proper channels and again thanked me for calling in with the details.

I hope yours and my stories can make a difference but I am skeptacle as always. I also asked him to specificly ask John Kerry this.

What good is a war on terror when the borders are wide open? Where does this nonsense end?

Just thought I'd share this with you.
    Good luck getting Senator/triator Gram out of office.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)