Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Duh

Looking for list of emaill addresses for Congress

Greetings.

Does anyone have a list (partial or complete) of current email addresses for members of Congress? I don't want to use the online forms where you have to fill out information before you can email.

Thanks.
    Duh

in most cases, you enter it once and then can just click on the blank box area and your name will come up and you can do it that way.
    try www.blowoutcongress.com and see if anything comes along.

Hi Duh, nice to hear from you, been a while!!

I just enter the city and zip of one of their local offices, once you fill out the form one time as James says its pretty easy you just click on the emty space the next time and the information will come up.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    Hi SOS,

I've missed this forum. We've been struggliing with the bad economy. I've also been very disheartened by the gov't but do want to gear up for the inevitable big showdown about amnesty where, no doubt, unfair and corrupt tactics will be used just as they are with health care.
    Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Hi SOS,

I've missed this forum. We've been struggling with the bad economy. I've also been very disheartened by the gov't but do want to gear up for the inevitable big showdown about amnesty where, no doubt, unfair and corrupt tactics will be used just as they are with health care.
    I know what you mean they seem to be coming at us from all directions with the corruption but to even talk about an amnesty in this economy and millions of Americans out of work is unconscionable .

well welcome back, we need all the help we can get and it is great seeing you name come up again

SOSAD
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If you have not shared this video with your e friends please do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ