Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

looking for volunteers to write anti-amnesty letter/email...

since we are also fighting against amnesty -- anyone who wants to volunteer to have their, fax or email broadcast to all of congress let me know as well - you can post or PM me.

my amnesty fax I am sending now (and an email to follow) is:
    [i]
    Dear Representative {Name},

I am writing to demand that IMMEDIATE action be taken to STOP President Obama's UNCONSTITUTIONAL, UNLAWFUL, UNFAIR, and AUTHORITARIAN efforts to create AMNESTY for Illegal ALIENS by paralyzing immigration ENFORCEMENT!

This move is unacceptable and unprecedented – its just to dump even MORE people in the government healthcare project –- and get votes

UNREAL – Doesn’t Congress know HOW MUCH Americans are AGAINST AMNESTY!!
    But FOR ENFORCEMENT!!

The alleged President’s actions will stop local police from enforcing immigration laws – an outrage!

The President’s actions will stop work site raids and permit an illegal presence – another outrage!

The President’s actions will stop border security progress -- which is a violation of the public trust, the constitution, and the “oath of officeâ€

http://www.numbersusa.com This group is already doing this and has 920,000 members.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

oh ya. i know.

i been with alipac and numbersusa for a couple years at least. but numbersusa only prompts for sending to ones own congressional reps -- whereas the system i built will send my (or anyone elese) email to ALL of congress.

that is their way of making sure you write your own rep. now what you can do, is cut and paste any letters to be faxed from numbers, and send it on to other elected officials. and add your own thoughts too.

ya, thats wat basically my system does. I write my own letter then send it out to all in congress - without having to "cut and paste" 550 times, my automated system does this, and personalizes for more impact.

thats why i make myself available to other alipac users.
    thanks,